JWs and their claim to the truth A question I posed to them

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

There is nothing wrong with being a window cleaner. It is a perfectly respectable job…….

White Dove…..you should feel ashamed of your stance of superiority…..!!

Anyway, the ratio is 75:1, and for streak free squeegee windows, always make sure that your squeegee is at an angle……

• digderidoo
    digderidoo
    honest question to your question: were these religions formed before or AFTER the JW's? i remember hearing someone also saying that the seventh day adventists did the same thing, apparently it was formed by an ex-JW. it's just a spin-off, don't you think? kind of how "joey" was a spin-off from "friends"? same premise, but nobody really watched it.

Paul

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

And a bit of white spirit on your wet scrim will leave them streak free too

Paul

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Honesty said:

Can you feel the love shown by the JW's in the following posts?

http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18544

http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15557

Uh....no one was mean in that first post or the second one and quite frankly I agree with what the witnesses said to that quack. Someone shouldn't be going to a board designed to ask active witnesses questions trying to "prove" the witnesses wrong. When a Witness comes on to this board blabbering on a subject doing the same thing, they are laughed off of this board. If anything it validated how most JW's feel about ex-witnesses or other religious groups.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I had to respond, that was pretty crazy with the numbered reasons why JWs are right. I didn't even know about this yahoo answers thing, some crazy people on there.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

I just looked around on the "beliefnet" forum... What a riot!

I cannot help but feel sorry for some of them, but the funny thing is... I used to be one of them.

• Mary
    Mary
    delilah said: My own mother, when I asked her a few pointed questions, came at me, much like the "rabid devil" she accuses people of other religions of acting. And she, has quite the drinking problem, of which I reminded her, that "drunkards would not inherit the kingdom of God".

Ya, but don't forget Dee, in your mother's words, you've been "hanging around" with me too much------that's why you're questioning the religion!!

I did a response on the yahoo thread.....let's see how long it takes for one of them to attack me as being "mentally diseased".

• oompa
    oompa

I just posted there as peedy!!......just had to vent a bit..........oompa

• sacolton
    sacolton

You should see the multitudes of JWs flocking to YouTube to defend the organization. Their attitudes are SHOCKING!!!

Here's a cut & paste:

Goofythalimit:

Where's the preaching work, you really think God is proud of you, protesting?

I been looking up Apostates on the internet for years now, and they only make me love Jehovah and the WTS even more...

Apostates only occur because they are disfellowshiped, they don't repent, so they grow anger inside, and completely lose it..

and end up like you losers! ; )

sacolton:

GoofythaLimit, you really think God is proud of you preaching a false gospel? By the way, nice attitude you display of brotherly love by calling people "losers". Very un-Christian like.
    GoofytheLimit:

Answer my question first...protesting against religions true or false is not God's will!

you can't prove it's false gospel....

and even Jesus whipped the crap outta idiots like you out of his Father's temple...

you very much are Losers if not more...

Very un-Christian like? I know huh? hahahahaha
    whachu gonna do about it!?!?! LOSAAAHHHH!!
  • Mary
    Mary

I noticed none of the faithful have been back to address any of the statements we made on that thread. Perhaps they've already 'handed us over to Satan'.

Sacolton, you think those comments are bad, you should take a look on Amazon under some of the "reviews" for Crisis of Conscience." They of course, give the book the lowest rating possible and then proceed to attack Ray. Some of them claim that they're not really Witnesses but they then proceed to use the jargon that would be known only to those who were in the religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit