The JW Police need to be ticketed!!!!

by wings 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

I have an extremely bad memory in this regard...

• wings
    wings

so I have calmed down now.....thinking about writing a DA letter. Hoping that will put an end to this. I have nothing to loose anymore. I truly want my life to be my business, and will ask in the letter to be left alone. It is difficult to grasp the concept of this from their perspective. These are grown intelligent men who were once good friends of mine.

Mind twisting to say the least.

wings

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings wings,

Those watchtower loons are just a bunch of busy body pricks with nothing else to do. Here's my 2 cents. Tell them to leave you the f**k alone.

Dismembered

• kitsune
    kitsune

Wow. Where in the scriptures does it say, "stalk thy neighbor and accuse with sin"? When I was on my way out, I used to run into people from the hall all the time and in my JC I was told "several people have seen you...blah blah blah" even though I had never seen anyone. Since I left, I have seen people from the hall once and that was because they happened to be in the same movie I was in with my friends (didn't even look at me as they walked past...some friends they really are/were). I didn't want to think that following/stalking was possible, but now it seems my suspicions were correct. My heart goes out to you in this situation. No one's privacy has the right to be invaded like that.

Side note: my dad has been an elder all my life. I would hope that he had never done anything like this, but now thinking back to those "late night elders meetings", I'm not too sure. *sigh*

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strength to you. I don't have advice. Each one must decide how to
    respond (or not) to such stupid stuff.

I would probably feed the rumors and lead anyone trying to catch me
    on a wild goose chase- I would make myself easy to follow and make
    them wait hours for me to do something.

Have you seen CHEATERS? They post the camera within view of the
    restaurant or coffeeshop or whatever and WAIT. I would make them
    wait and wait and wait and wait while I looked at my watch every few
    minutes while reading a book at a coffeeshop. Of course they would
    assume my liason would show up any minute so they would keep
    waiting and spying on me. I might even order a second item and place
    it on the opposite side of the table for this liason.

My way of dealing this could be opposite of what others might do.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Never a bigger bunch of busy bodies on the planet. They DO stake out homes and watch. They DO follow your vehicle to see where you go. They DO watch for signs of holiday decorations, gifts, overnight stays, kids joining activities at school etc. They are like little kids trying to get the other kid in trouble on the playground and reveling in it when it happens. They take perverse joy in it.

I was party to such a thing, and Im not proud of it...in 90 there was a guy my husband was studying with. He said he was studying because he was in love with his housekeeper who is a JW and she said she couldnt be involved with HIM unless he got baptized. So he was doing this rapid fire, two studies a week thing to get dunked quick so he could get with this chick. What it was was...this man and his sister had lost both of their parents within a month of each other tragically, and had inherited the house and so decided to move into it themselves. They hired a housekeeper...this JW. Turns out the JW was a sister in our hall who was divorced but not free to remarry. And she was spending a great deal of time at that house when the female owner was not home so we would sit down the street after service, a whole car full of gossipping cows that we were, and watch to see if we could spot any ilicit activities. Pretty soon this guy gets dunked and soon after that this JW sister comes prancing into the hall with a RING on her finger! She came up to me with it because my husband was studying with her new husband and she was soooo grateful we had helped him become a JW and she like gushing about this ring and I said..."Did your ex remarry or something? Did I miss something?" but she was off to show someone else and didnt answer. About a month after the happy nuptials....BOTH of them were disfellowshipped for adultery/fornication. And this poor schlub...nobody had told him that she was not free to remarry nor did SHE tell him she was not free to remarry! She also thought at age 30 that she was one of the annointed. um...clue?? But having said all that...yeah....they are gossippy busy bodies with miserable lives who have no qualms about trying to ruin YOURS.

Send them a DA letter and tell them to quit invading both your privacy and your property and CC the local police departement.

You are way above them...the sooner they are out of your life the bettter. IMO

LD

• donny
    donny
    We had a ridiculous situation once, where a woman was trying to get a "scriptural divorce" yet she was unable to do so because her worldly seperated husband never quite stayed the whole night at his girlfriend's house. It was crazy.

Sometimes they can create their own "reason" for divorce as was my situation. My ex and I had separated in Jan of 1992 and she was sure I would shortly sucumb to worldly influences and commit fornincation. During our separation I was seeing my kids on the weekends and some weekdays and I was giving her cash every week per an agreed amount to help with their support .

When I did not turn into the sex crazed person she thought I would become, she became frustrated as she wanted to be on her own scriptually. Finally in September of 1992 she cut off my access to my kids and refused to let me see them. As a result, I quit giving her cash for support. Instead of cash, I bought the kids shoes, clothes and other items that they had called me and asked for. I kept a copy of all the receipts to show that this was meeting or exceeding our cash amount agreement. I even documented in the computer diary I was keeping that I thought she was trying to create an issue of non-support.

Sure enough, she served divorce papers on me in October 92 citing "willful non-support" as the reason, even though the elders in the Farmers Branch congregation did not concur since they had a copy of all my financial contributions I had made during out separation. However, she received support from the elders in the Spring Valley congregation where she now attended. No one from her congregation called me to ask if any of this was true, they just took her word for it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Get a restraing order against them.

• oompa
    oompa

I say give them a little "doggy style" out in the front yard!!!......ya....give em somthin to talk about!!!............oompa

• carla
    carla

Are you trying to stay under the radar? If so then I agree, get their license plate number and call the police and tell them someone seems to be casing the neighborhood. Casually ask a neighbor if they have seen that make & model, license # too, and soon someone else will call on them.

Or if you don't care what they or the neighbors think put up a sign about jw's in your yard 'Do jehovah witnesses protect pedophiles? go to xyz website to find out' or something else as damning like 'jehovah witnesses - read the bible not the watchtower'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit