Mind Control Jewels from N.Y. Special Assembly Day - PMed to me by Newbie

by flipper 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I spoke with the newbie who PMd this to me... since this is a good spoof, he plans on surreptitiosly sending this out to all the friends he has... and hoping that some may click on JWD, and have doubts...

It's not a bad plan...

A@G

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    "Doubtful that 'Jehovah's Witness dot com' would be mentioned from any platform."

Actaully - my Mother in Law mentioned this to my wife. She told her to be careful about a website called "Jehovahs Witness dot com" because it was actaully run by apostates. This woman is NOT computer literate. She heard this from the platform. Dont know if it was regular meeting or assembly.

I think this guy is either a closet apostate or complete dumbass. The best way to get people to look at something they never heard of is tell them that perhaps they shouldn't?

My elder dad asked me in passing one day if I ever heard of "Crisis of Conscience". I hadn't - I was still "in". Of course I looked it up. I still wonder about him.

• Galileo
    Galileo

I spoke with the newbie who PMd this to me... since this is a good spoof, he plans on surreptitiosly sending this out to all the friends he has... and hoping that some may click on JWD, and have doubts...

It's not a bad plan...

This may work, but I think in general being misleading is a bad way to teach someone the truth (small t). If they realise these are "apostate lies", which in all fairness they are, it will validate everything the society teaches about the crafty and deceitful apostates trying to steal Jehovah's sheep. It could very well have the opposite affect then the one intended.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    The faithful and discreet slave does extensive research on every article , so we have good reason to trust them, just as Jesus trusts them.

Hey, if the fds is good enough for Jesus who are we to argue. LOL LOL

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is a shit thread

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Advertising JWD? Probably not on purpose, but if too many people are coming to this specific site, they are likely to get frustrated and blab it out inadvertently. I hope it gets the whole assembly membership to check out this site.

And all the other sites that speak out against the religion, particularly those with case histories of people that have had their lives ruined by the washtowel slaveholdery.

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKENED at GILEAD - Like I said - any negative attention brought to the witnesses is good attentionif it gets people to check JWD out and get informed about the reality of the Watchtower societies deceptions !

MISSING LINK- I find this very interesting what you say about your mother in law ! So she heard from the platform to avoid " Jehovah's Witness dot com " ? Then she warned your wife about it ? It doesn't surpise me at all. The society sees this site and other websites as a threat - but that's a good thing . As you said , if the witnesses mention this from the platform at too many assemblies - it will have the effect to make people WANT to check this site out even more ! And that's a good thing.

GALILEO- We know being " misleading " is a bad way to teach peopl the " truth " as you call it - however if people come to this web site and start reading the informative " truthful " threads which cause them to question the " alleged " faithful and discreet slave - then more power to that !

MOONMANCHU- Yeah, the Watchtower society really thinks Jesus backs them or gives a rat's a$$ about them ? Boy, are they deluded !

WHA HAPPENED- What makes you think this is a "$hit " thread ??

WT WIZARD- I agree with you. It always happened in my years of being in the witnesses organization - that when a specific threat to the spirituality of the witnesses became known - the WT society would ALWAYS either have a Watchtower article on the specific threat, or they would bring out warning information in a talk at an assembly to WARN the rank and file witnesses about it so they could protect themselves from the threat to their spirituality ! That scenario happened many times in the organization. So if they have announced this web site by name - it would not surprise me at all ! I've seen weirder things happen in that organization before- and so have most of you folks, I'm sure ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up before I go to work all night tonight ! Look forward to any comments on this ! Take care, Peace out, Mr.Flipper

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

There are strict rules about being respectful on this site?

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

"extensive research on every article"

LOL

The research is to go through
    all the old WT literature
    Now digitized
    and....................

COPY
    PASTE

Research done!!
    Points Proven!!