Jesus, black or white????

by avishai 40 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Jesus is you! Stop looking outside of yourself and you'll find Him. What color are you?

At least that's how I see it when I get on that roller coaster. Lately, I can't find my ticket.

BFD

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Neither, He was a JEW.

I, always, have to ask this question: What color/race are Jews?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I'd like to think he was WELSH

Paul

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip
    Neither, He was a JEW.

Uh.. a Jew is a follower of Judaism (i.e. Jerry Seinfeld, Lenny Kravitz, Sammy Davis Jr... all different shades and all Jewish). It's NOT a race!!! It's like saying Jesus was a Catholic (most Jesuses are).

• avishai
    avishai
    I, always, have to ask this question: What color/race are Jews?

I dunno. Here's a few, I'll leave that to everyone else.

alt

alt

• Carmel
    Carmel

I know for a fact that He was blond blue eyed! Cause at the Mormon church where I donated blood last month they had a picture of Him! Proof positive!!! carm

• avishai
    avishai

Funny Carmel. Because Mormons also think at least some jews look like this!!

alt

I'm not saying some don't "look" like that (shoot, chief iron eyes cody is actually italian) but...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Neither, He was a JEW.

Jews come in lots of colors. They can have darker complexions with black hair and brown eyes. They can be blonde and blue eyed. Red headed and green eyed. Jesus could have had blonde hair and green eyes. He could have been a red head. The most important thing about him is that he was not mean!! He spoke up to hypocrites and he never once told the Samaritan woman that she was a slut because she was shacking up with a man. A quote from Jesus Christ Superstar. "One thing I'll say for him, Jesus is cool." The 70's version on film.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

It doesn't matter.

Maybe he had a fraternal twin brother?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Jesus seems to reflect the wishes of those who believe in him. He morphs into whatever they want him to be. Kinda like God in general, I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit