My wife is gonna look at apostate info

by 10p 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

GREAT WORK 10P!

Despite that minor set-back after talking to your mother - the entire situation looks FANTASTIC.

A@G - I applaud your approach also! I think the fact that there are a variety of methods being employed to free people from the JW cult, is a good thing. I respect your bold denunciation of evil approach, and on many levels I wish I could do the same, however I am getting some fantastic results with a more subtle appraoch and I am afraid to abandon it. There are also some family issues that make it difficult. It's a tricky business, but it is certainly a worthwhile pursuit (to help others to wake up)

Cheers!

The Oracle

• 10p
    10p

Well just gonna bump me own thread with a minor update.

All is going well, my wife has been reading the JWfacts site, CoC and God Delusion, as well as the Proclaimers book, which she has found the most damning of all.

Whats been good for me, is she is now experiencing all the stupid 'reasoning' she gave me when I first left, from her mother and other witness friends. Things like "yes, theyve made mistakes, but look at the big picture ..." and all that other sort of infuriating, non-responses to actual accusations.

So she's pretty much out in her mind, but still put in a FS report for July. She's not ready to make the next step of actually not reporting or going to meetings yet. But I don't think there is any way in hell she's ever gonna be a believer anymore.

I think I can safely say its "Game Over", and other than working out how to manage our lives around family members and 'friends', we can now get on with living life as non-cultists! FREEDOM!

• yknot
    yknot

alt

Baby steps are okay.........

• nameless_one
    nameless_one
    FREEDOM!

Congratulations 10p, this is wonderful! Reading threads like this renews my hopes for my own situation. You must be walking on air; enjoy every moment of this new, shared freedom you'll finally have together :-)

I am so happy for both of you

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Great news! Thanks for updating us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit