Hi everyone! im also a newbie here.

by dhand 40 Replies latest jw friends

• uninformed
    uninformed

welcome,

Gary wrote this but I loved it so much, I wanted to emphsize it:

Howdy!

When a person commits to the Jehovah's Witnesses by taking a bath in public, that person entered into a contract with the Watch Tower Corporation that gave the corporation a first mortgage on the Witness' life/time. When the elders and other Witnesses come around, they are there to collect on the debt owed.

The Witness group isn't a religion, it's a separatist political action group functioning as a government called "The Theocracy". The Witness government has it's legislative branch, it's executive branch, and it's judicial branch. The local police are the elders. The chief of police is the circuit servant. The investigative committee is the court, and the judicial committee is the sentencing hearing.

The exile from family and "friends" is the psychological prison of the Theocracy. Shunning is a virtual execution substituted for a real execution that they wish they could carry out.

Adult Witness people are the worst people I've ever met in my life.

Amen Gary.

Brant

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey noob!

Welcome to JWD!

Join us or die!

lol

• Barbie Doll
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

WELCOME !!!

Here's to another newbie ... sorry, I didn't bring enough for everyone.

B the X

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

dhand, apostate girl, locked chaos - welcome! And if there are any new folks I missed, I'm glad you are here also.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome

Welcome to JWD!!!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome to all the newbies. I'm glad that you are all here. Please share often.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome to the board...

Hope to hear more from you!

Many people still trapped inside could learn from you and from what you are experiencing. Hope to hear more from you soon.

The Oracle

• caliber
    caliber

Welcome dhand,

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
    Buddha

Over and over we hear the story "lack of love " not doctrine that begins the long painful

journey from the WT. society........ the fallacy of the true brotherhood.What hurt most is the

wounds of mind as stated above. But fear not the battle can be won !

Caliber

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

From one newbie to another, WELCOME!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit