Will Jesus EVER return?

by Fisherman 71 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

JC may I ask what religion are you now?

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

christian arrogance is a turn off regardless of demoniation. with that said, i believe so maybe im a nut job. lol. i used to mock people when i would read their stories about the day they prayed to Jesus and then felt him come into their life. i did it just to prove they were crazy, and then i felt the same thing they did. so i guess im just as crazy. im just being honest, and i have no problem if someone tells me its my imaginations. i used to say the same thing. i just wish both sides of the argument would not get arrogant about it.

i think there are valid arguments that skeptics make in regards to Jesus, but there are some that dont seem to be true. For instance the whole "Christians got Jesus from pagan Gods", I just have not found that to be true. For instance many of the claims in movies like Zeitgeist are refuted and even mocked by fellow skeptics. if anyone has some legit info on it, i'll gladly consider it. but if you are going to tell me Horus and Krishna, that has been proven to be incorrect and borderline intellectually dishonest.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

Apparently none of you have read " Chris angel the modern day Jesus " ? He's here....

Tee,Hee just lightning up the mood....XOXO

• JCanon
    JCanon
    JC may I ask what religion are you now?

I consider myself an "anointed" JW. Or I guess an anointes XJW. If I were to think of changing religions I would become Jewish, since that is the other recognized religion in the Bible. Of note, in the Bible the "sea" represents Christendom. The "earth" pertains to Jehovah's recognized organization. Thus the "false prophet" comes out of the "earth" meaning it is the GB of JWs. The 666 beast comes out of the "sea" meaning it comes out of Christendom. The WTS is considered to be SAND. It is like the DRAGNET that brings in fish from the sea that are poured out on the SAND and then separated. Sand is loosly based on land. Thus it is said if you build your house on the SAND it will collapse when the strong waves of opposition begin. That is a faith based on the Watchtower and the organization. But if you build your house on the rock mass, meaning directly on the Bible, then your house can withstand the great waves of propaganda Satan puts out. But I note that because Jesus is said to have one foot on the sand and one foot in the sea. It doesn't mean I'm part of Christendom but that I'm only half-way into the organization and halfway out. So like the Rich Man and Lazarus, I'm associated most closely with the WTS. The messiah comes through the WTS at the second coming like he came through the Jews at the first coming. The WTS is the "Rich Man" the "Evil Slave" the "Man of Lawlessness" and the "False Profit" as well as a member of the "antichrist" since it claims Christ would not come in the flesh. But still, they functioned as Jehovah's organization until 1996 and their basic doctrines are more accurate than Christendom's so I still consider myself a JW, doctrinally. I haven't joined any other group. JC

• mouthy
    mouthy

I still consider myself a JW, doctrinally.

YeP I thought so..... Your lost mate. They are WRONG !!!!! Pity!!!!You sound like you need a real friend & in MY opinion that is the WAY! Truth Life> Jesus !!!!!no organization ( As Russell taught also)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    If I were to think of changing religions I would become Jewish, since that is the other recognized religion in the Bible.

I didn't know idiot was a religion...

Thanks for filling up an entire page with your lunatic ramblings...

Why oh why can't the moderators delete that garbage?

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

the below is a QUOTE from the post above me: "I didn't know idiot was a religion...

ignorance, a call for unnecessary censorship, yes indeed, such an enlightened place. (there you go john)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Thanks for filling up an entire page with your lunatic ramblings...

So Solace, if his opinion differs from yours, does that make his search for truth any less real? The anger is going to do you in man. Take it easy and allow other's perspectives to be heard.

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

i think you quoted the wrong person, friend.

"So Solace, if his opinion differs from yours, does that make his search for truth any less real? The anger is going to do you in man. Take it easy and allow other's perspectives to be heard. "

nice try, however. there are quotes around something i was quoting ;)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Touche. Learning to use the quote feature would be a good idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit