Proof that the WTS is correct on the blood issue.

by whereami 11 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

At least acording to the email going around.

http://www.jg-teksten.nl/noblood.html

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

This isn't proof of anything.

It doesn't address the reasoning that the JW's
    use to forbid it's conditional use.

It's simply "Justification".

Besides, it's only prudent to perform any medical
    procedure in the most conservative and efficient
    manner possible.

• milligal
    milligal

One hospital has started no-blood surgeries because of a blood shortage and they are saying it's safer and cheaper....let's wait and see the results. If they truly went this route because of a blood shortage, has it occurred to you that they need to do some PR? Instead of saying 'we ran out of blood, so this is all we can offer you...' they are saying 'hey this is newer and better...'

You should not believe everything you see on tv or read in your email, the PROOF is in the pudding-wait and see how many 'successful' surgeries they have compared to a regular hospital, wait and see what patients and insurance companies are actually billed compared to a regular surgery...compare the actual data and THEN you MIGHT have proof depending on the factual outcome. Think critically and you will find the 'truth'.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

The ban on blood has nothing to do with science, but was set up for religious reasons.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

So let me see...What's different? That they don't automatically give blood, that they take smaller amounts for testing? They still give blood if "medically necessary". A meticulous surgeon will cauterize vessels as they go. My surgeon shot epi into my uterus before opening me up to constrict all my vessels.

And I guess it's new that they can use the cell saver machine. What are the cells saved for?

Round and round they go, where they stop nobody knows!

momz

• yknot
    yknot

LOL......not the full story!

Methodist has been doing bloodless for years in San Antonio and has been making $$$$$ in quanity of JWs in Texas.

Baptist is just cashing in on the trend. Also with JWs taking fractions now it has diminished the supply as well.

Grant you it is the first in SA to be pushing bloodless overall.

• buckster
    buckster

They use fractions and do not replenish."Thanks so much everyone for your blood. What? Oh no! I can't give you any of my sacred blood."

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

The point for me was always the ridiculous reasons and backtracking for the JW ban. I want qualified, experienced medical experts making the decisions for me and my children - not some ever changing religious policy. If my doctors think bloodless is the way to, so be it. However if blood is the best option for survival and safety, then give me that. Let me make the medical decisions for me without the tethers of what 9 men in Brooklyn, NY think this week.

• tartarus
    tartarus

JW's aren't the only ones refusing blood apparently. Besides,there are thousands diseases out there. Can't test every batch of donated blood for every single one of them. The risk of a blood type mismatch is still high. I'd still take the bloodless approach. Should be a personal decision.

• whereami
    whereami

Guys, some of you are preaching to the quire. In the JW mind this "proves" that they are right. They say that God is showing the world that his people got it right... yada yada yada. This is what the original email i got was saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit