Welcome Scarred for Life

by horrible life 20 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life
    I haven't seen one of these horrendous and frightening dramas since probably 1972. But it sounds like they have only gotten worse. I don't know whether to watch it on YouTube or not. I just found this forum and this is my first post. I have needed this for at least 36 years. Let the healing begin. Thank you all for being here.

Welcome Scarred for Life!!!! Here is a little Welcoming gift.

alt

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board, SFL.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Thanks Horrible life!! I was trying to figure out a way to welcome her.

So,

Welcome Scarred for Life!! I am a long time lurker but a new poster to this forum. Whenever you want to share we are all here. I am still getting my paws wet!!

Nobody deserves to be scarred for life you are a human being that derserves respect and love!!!! Got your back!!

Meow

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Absolutely LOVED your first post, Scarred for Life, and I heartily welcome you here.

I know the feeling... I was out for two decades before I found this board. "Let the healing begin" indeed!!!

Love,
    Baba.

• momzcrazy
  • horrible life
  • asilentone
    asilentone

BTTT, SFL is here right now!

• yknot
    yknot

alt....to JWD !!!!

Scars remain but recovery is sweet !!

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome SFL

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

All of you are so kind. I feel right at home. That is an extreme rarity for me. I've never gotten over feeling "different" . It feels like a soothing balm has been poured over me. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit