A@G appears in new WT Comments video

by Awakened at Gilead 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Hi everyone....

V just posted about this, but since I am interviewed in the video I wanted to start my own thread to get the word out... Let me know what you think... my real name and pic are in the video, along with some of my Gilead experiences....

Lance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enKKM_aa_j4

the link to this vid is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enKKM_aa_j4 in case you want to comment there....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

You are so cool! I just emailed the link to my sister. She has friends that lived in Ecuador in the 80's.

Another hit V!!

• New light for you
    New light for you

Wow Lance, we can use your name? seems so WRONG !!

I'm proud to know you. It really shows you are an intelligent man and went with pure motives... they ended up digging themselves in the hole. Its amazing more people don't put these things together while they're there...but then again... .DONT have an INDEPENDANT thought!!!!

Congrats ! now i know someone famous!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Good show ol' chap!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

thanks for doing this

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Looking forward to part 2

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Hi Lance,

Blew your cover big time. hee hee

Loved the way your presented your information. No anger, No JW bashing. Just facts.

How can any JW object to that? Well, we know they will. The truth is just too much for

most of them to bear.

Thanks for sharing your exeriences. I know that it will influence people whether they are

JWs or those who are studying with them or those who they meet at the door.

Velta

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Good job. The average JW would say you think and examine too much.
    Just let the spirit-directed organization think and examine for you and accept what they say.

Aren't you glad you think for yourself?

• megs
    megs

You were articulate, fair and balanced. I wish I could get my JW friend to listen to the interview... well done.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Hey Lance--now I can use your name! Looking forward to when I can do the same... I haven't watched the video yet (I'm at work), but it looks great, thanks to V. Congratulations on this big step. -dp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit