hi-newbie here

by peaceloveharmony 15 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Carmel,

You are such an educated fool. I am not a granny - Helen is. However, Helen's younger than me, so go figure. Red'll stomp you.
    None of us (well, Red might) would go into a cave with you - you're reputation proceeds you, fool.

Btw, I hopefully started a thread (Hello? Hello?......) for a introduction sort of thing. How 'bout trottin' over there and introduce - properly - yourself?

Helen & Peace Come on over too, ya hear?

waiting

• DriveslikeJehu
    DriveslikeJehu

Hi PLH, nice to have you here! I'm pretty new myself. Have fun!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

HEY! What do you mean....Red might? Are you impugning my character, my morals, my finely tuned sense of right and wrong? I am shocked and appalled!

So, Carmel, what time should I arrive for coffee?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Drives,

Come on over to that Hello? Hello? thread. We just know you a little from your posts. Do you cook? That carries a lot of authority around here.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Red,

Hush up, woman. This is serious work rounding up folks for a get-together thread. Good thing you've already been over there, or I'd knock that plastic mounting block from under you!

'Splain that one to the newbies.....

waiting

• Carmel
    Carmel

Red,

why did you have to go and call my bluff? spoilt all my bluster! Actually I'm 13000 miles from my cave right now....enjoying the air and sane drivers...

OBTW guess what i saw today in a pasture in southern oregon? yup! yup! and old nag!

carmel who's "on the road again...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit