The Douchiest Phone Message In History

by Elsewhere 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm giving you until a 3:00 PM deadline to listen to this phone recording and post your thoughts on it.

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

In all my years of studying douchebaggery, never have i encountered anything like this. It’s such pure and unadulterated douche that I wish I could bottle it and use just a drop of it at a time.

The back story on this is that a girl named Olga was out with her friends in the Marina district of San Francisco (known for being a popular hang out for douches), and she talked to this guy named Dmitri for all of two minutes. Then she gave him her card and said “give me a call.” The above is the messages he left. Listen to the whole thing, it just keeps getting better and better. I won’t even tell you my favorite parts because i don’t want to ruin anything. Just listen.

• free2think
    free2think

OH MY GOD He sounded lovely, i can't think why she didn't call him back.

• sacolton
    sacolton

He sounds fake ... and gay.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wow. He sounds like a great catch.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    OH MY GOD He sounded lovely, i count think why she didnt call him back.

Some women just don't appreciate a good man when they meet one. Girls, understand men like this don't just drop out of the sky.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Douchiest?

Douchbaggery?

So, this is not an attempt to bring back a lost sheep?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, my. It's a good thing he left a nice, long list of reasons why she shouldn't call him back. He just saved himself a whole lot of heartache.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Is this a phone witnessing call or a dating hotline?

• free2think
    free2think
    Some women just don't appreciate a good man when they meet one. Girls, understand men like this don't just drop out of the sky.

You are right Brin, he's a keeper. I just wish i could get a hold of his number somehow.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Olga provided the recorded audio. Remember that.

I am picturing him. He has his BlackBerry on his belt, and sunglasses on, trying to look cool in the Starbucks line. Tell me I'm off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit