embarassing fs moments

by jehovahsheep 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alexia
    Alexia

There was a guy in our territory that got a kick out of showing up at the door totally nude to shock or scare the sisters off.

I was with a hard core pioneer sister once and we happened to go to his house (we forgot). He showed up nude and she just pointed at his c*ck and laughed her tail in a comical, exaggerated sort of way off until he got embarrassed and closed the door. Of course, the elders told her she was wrong.

• candela
    candela

I had this friend who had snuck out with some friends from work to go to a male strippers joint on a Friday night. She still lived with her parents at the time. During the show, there was this one dancer that came up to her, she put bill on his g-string, grabbed his ass while she french kissed him.

Next morning, she had no choice but to get up to go to fs. We asked to be placed together, all we did was really talk about her night out. We were in her neighborhood that morning. Towards the end of the morning, We call on this particular house one block away from where she lived. There is a guy washing his car. Who was this guy? The stripper from the night before!!!! He looks at her and asks her, do I know you from somewhere?" She's panicking going all "NOOOOOOOO - we come around here often, maybe you've just seen me around"

I don't know why she's saying this, so I say "plus you live in this neighborhood too". Then I proceed to give him an invitation to the meeting. By then, she's all red and just aching to get out of there.

When we finally do, she tells me who the guy is...I was laughing so hard. I was hoping he would show up to the meeting and remember where he had seen her before, but he never did. It would have been funny, though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit