Judgemental, hypocritical bit*h!

by Lady Zombie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

A friend of mine owns a small ceramics and gift shop. I guess a year or so ago, she bought up a ridiculous amount of small plushy toys, like Beanie Babies, Webkinz, etc.

She had about 30 of them she had forgot about in a storeroom. She thought of putting them on the shelves but decided just to write them off.

Anyway, she called me and asked if I knew of a needy child(ren), and if I didn't, she was going to donate them to a battered womens shelter. I thought for a moment and told her of a single JW mother, on welfare, blah blah blah. This same single JW mother recently asked me to help her get into a new apartment by being a character reference. I agreed.

So my friend bundles up half of the toys and gives them to me to give to her. I did so.

The woman took the toys but didn't say thank you. No big deal, the toys were for her 3 year old daughter and besides, it wasn't me giving the gift anyway.

Earlier this week, when I reluctantly dragged myself to a meeting, this "sister" comes up to me and very snottitly told me;

"Sorry that I didn't say thank you that day. I'm just kinda reluctant to talk to you because I don't think you're that good of association. You don't pioneer and you're kinda 'worldly.'"

My jaw dropped because this is the same woman who had a child out of wedlock with a drug addict, DA'd herself, waited 2 years, dumped him, then came back. Now she's looking down her nose at me.

Is she freakin' kidding?!

I'm laughing about it but still.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Think of it this way, she knows she's f***ed up her life royally and being a jw and looking down at you is her way of feeling better about herself. Sad.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree. The only way she can elevate herself is to character assassinate others around her. Classic.

• changeling
    changeling

When people cross the line from self-righteous (which is bad enough) to rude, I just want to scream!

I hate rude people!

changeling :)

• yknot
    yknot

I am sorry.......

On the upside......aren't you glad you aren't that STOOOOPID !!!

I suggest you invite her out in FS and have a

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Thanks ok, Beanie Babies carry demons better than Smurfs. She'll catch a demon soon'nuff.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yup, I agree with what you've said, but you've at least got to respect someone who puts what they're thinking out there for you to see more than someone who doesn't say anything.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, I like the old adage "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all". What Miss Ungrateful said was not nesessary and for no one's benefit but her own.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

lol, hypocrites make me laugh...............

i say this, first mistake, thinking you will ever get a sincere response from a dub... second mistake, going to a meeting. third mistake, thinking of a witless as a human being that will accept your help and not try to hold something over you later

the infamous one

ps. good on you for being a good person though :)

• flipper
    flipper

LADY ZOMBIE- Such a classic example of how witnesses see the bad in everybody else- but can't, or refuse to see it in themselves ! It is so stupid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit