A video I made about the way the wtbts treats its workers

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• choosing life
    choosing life

Good video! Sad though. The society are like repeating abusers. They suck the best out of one generation of youths after another. They promise a fake paradise and that old age is not something to even plan for. They have never taken care of the poor or elderly and are glad to point them to government services, the same governments they describe as evil.

The video from the convention even goes as far as to say it is evil to help the sick and poor rather than carry on their sick and twisted waste of life and time. How can the dubs continue to look at these dramas and not see the glaring hypocrisy and outright meanness of being told not to waste time on helping the sick and poor ones?

As far as the the society cares, the sick can take care of themselves, the hungry can starve and the old can suffer and die alone. They have washed their hands of all of it. They have totally forgotten what the bible, that they claim to follow, really requires.

• confused and lost
    confused and lost

Thanks for this vid.I have a talk on mp3 by a DO and in it he says "this world will use you and then when its finished with you it will spit you out." Damn hypocrisy.

• yknot
    yknot

EXCELENT......

So sad but so true.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone who has been laid off from the WTS and is lurking please post and let your story be told !

______________________________________________________________________________________________

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

That is a thought provoking video!! F*** you Watchtower.
    Those seniors remind me of my folks. (they knew they would see the new system of things in there life time. (they didn't)

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

there's gotta be some lukers in utube seeing this!!!

or at least non jw's who will preach back to those pioneers?

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

Nothing to worry about! Jehovah will provide. But if you don't make it it's not him it's you. Maybe Jah's spirit is not with you. (That's what I was told when I got back from Bethel after 6 years.) I lived like a dog for years after that hell. Injured back, hernia, carpel tunnel syndrome. No worker's comp.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

How come I can see this video on this forum and not youtube?

• song19
    song19

Nicely done! Thanks for such an honest and thought provoking video. It makes its point very well.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    How come I can see this video on this forum and not youtube?

Hi, here is a direct link. http://youtube.com/watch?v=nrH8kpexihk

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Powerful. Made me remember, I applied for Bethel when I was 19. Thank God I was turned down because I was a regular auxillary pioneer and not a regular pioneer. That quote from the '69 Awake will come in handy soon when higher education is discussed. In your face WTBTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit