For those who accept the "mark"

by Yadirf 54 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Yadirf,

I dare say YOU are the tormented one. You are the one feverishly worrying about 'geddon and Daniel 11:35. YOU are the one that has to worry about wether or not your going to fry at 'geddon, not me. I've seen through the bogus religion routine, my friend. YOU are still caught up in it like a bug gets caught in a spiders web, waiting to get all of your juices sapped until you're nothing but a dried up, braid dead husk of a former human. Quite a pitiful sight from this side of the fence.

I DO wish you well though, I hope you live long and prosper, and I'm glad your not going to the meetings or out in field service. You're intelligent enough to avoid that, it seems.

Now, about "worldly", you mind numbed drone, you know damn well what I meant. Nice dodge.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Radar

You said: "as I said above it is very heartening for animal lovers to know that God’s justified anger won’t be directed at and include the animal kingdom."

So then, God's promise was really directed at Animal lovers?
    This seema strange considering the first thing God allowed Noah after the flood was to slaughter animals for food!

That's because Noah loved meat, silly! Not all animals are our "pets".

In fact God demanded the slaughter of millions of animals in his blood lust of sacrifices.
    God never had a "blood lust" to begin with. But in terms of lives sacrificed the "millions of animals" sacrificed by the Israelites didn't compare to the one great sacrifice of God's first-born son. The purpose for the animal sacrifices was to impress upon the Israelites that they needed a redeemer. Of course that "redeemer" would be one that would come through the Israelite peoples.

You said "The point is that God IS going to act quite similarly to the way he did at the Flood, especially with regards to us Humans"

Again what was the point of the rainbow?

Stop worrying about the "rainbow", Radar, there won't be a post-Armageddon rainbow because the animals will be left in tact.

You said "Insofar as you claiming that the Flood was an “Over kill”, you’re also the one who thinks that God is unjust for bringing about Armageddon for the sake of cleansing the earth of all that is damaging."

The flood was an overkill!!!
    If George Bush dropped a hundred atom bombs in the Middle East, killing nearly all life forms, in an act to eradicate Bin Laden, would you consider this an act of wisdom?

That's no comparison to be making. What God did in bringing about the Flood, and the scenario that you've painted, are in no way comparable. The Flood ended the lives of those whom God knew to be deserving of being taken off the earthly scene, which WAS indeed an "act of wisdom". Your scenario on the other hand would end the lives of people indiscriminately.

Well you are saying your God acted like this.

See above, there's no comparison whatsoever.

Actually in your foolishness, you carry on the error that Religion [h]as done for milleniums. In an effort to justify a book of stories and a religious system you in effect dishonour God, by your preachings

Sorry, Radar, but you haven't shown where I've dishonored God by my "preachings".

You said....oh never mind, go back to your delusions.

Sorry again, Radar, but you've not shown a basis for claiming that I'm deluded.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

TR

:I dare say YOU are the tormented one. You are the one feverishly worrying about 'geddon and Daniel 11:35.

I'm not "worrying" about it, TR, I'm merely looking forward to the paradise conditions that will follow it.

:YOU are the one that has to worry about wether or not your going to fry at 'geddon, not me.

I know that you're not worried about that TR, but then again neither am I. I have no reason to be, because I'm in agreement with the God who determined its need and who will initiate it.

:I've seen through the bogus religion routine, my friend.

Have you really? Does God restoring health and happiness to mankind really sound fake to you?

:YOU are still caught up in it like a bug gets caught in a spiders web, waiting to get all of your juices sapped until you're nothing but a dried up, braid dead husk of a former human. Quite a pitiful sight from this side of the fence.

That's because you're on the South side of the "fence", TR.

:I'm glad your not going to the meetings or out in field service.

That's because you're on the North side of the "fence".

:Now, about "worldly", you mind numbed drone, you know damn well what I meant. Nice dodge.

I guess I really am a "mind numbed drone". What DID you mean? Well, if you meant my having relations with my beautiful wife then that's been narrowed down to somewhere around once a month or less. If that's what you had reference to I wish you were right! Maybe I'm just "sleepy" and need to go to bed.

Yadirf,
    almost impotent.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Travis
    Travis

Yadirf,

I hate to end the evening on a sour note, so good night!

TR

• joelbear
    joelbear

Im intrigued,

Besides 1914, what other erroneous teachings will need to be corrected before the time of the end can begin.

Thanks

Joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit