Christendom will NEVER hit the mark!

by Yadirf 41 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Yet another thought on the illogic of JW justice.

If I had died in a car crash when I was 10, I would be resurrected.
    Just my bad luck that I got a chance to grow up and be destroyed at Armageddon.

There are thousands of permutations on this. Justice turns out to be the luck of the draw and we know what the Bible says about luck.

Joel

• dubla
    dubla

friday-

Why not dispense with the lies, Mindfield? Nowhere on the thread that you refer to will you ever find me calling Joelbear an "asshole" as you've just swore to.
    actually, i dont think he even said that you called joelbear an "asshole" on that thread. what he said was:

At least his language is not as filthy, huh, friday? (queer, asshole, amongst others on that famous joelbear bashing post)
    he said your language was filthy, and that you used words like "queer, asshole".......which you did. you used the word queer and asshole on that thread......all mindfield was trying to get across was the fact that you enjoy using words/phrases that would be inappropriate around, say, a 6 year old child. heres a few more of your famous words:

"for a man to lay with his asshole pulsating in anticipation of being probed with another man’s penis"

"you therefore approve of people getting each other's shit on themselves"

"For all these reasons, you are a sorry ass RAT"

"Are you gonna deposit shit onto your hubby again tonight?"

"Tell me, Joelbear, after a BM do you purposely do only a half-ass job at wiping yourself so as to make it good and sloppy for your partner? Does it turn him on all the more so when it is extra sticky and stinky?"

"I'm the one that knows the difference, dumbass"

remember now? ah, profanity and name calling, the true colors of the intelligent and well spoken like yourself friday. also, one more thought.....

Neat way you have there of getting out around having to admit having told a lie.
    i notice you often accuse others on this forum of being "liars", even after you got caught in a lie on the joelbear thread, and admitted it afterward. does this make you a hypocrite?

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit