Encounter With Two Lovely, Smiling Jehovah's Witness Ladies

by snapdragon4 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Congrats, when they come back, please make sure to ask them about the anointed 144,000, are they the leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses? What? They aren't? But doesn't the bible say these ones were to be co-rulers with Christ? Surely they have some significant role in the day to day running of congregational matter?

Watch em squirm at that one, hehe.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I think, after having been witnessed to for a while, I would (if I had the cojones) have asked them if angels are leading them in their work to reach those who are 'right minded'. If they would answer 'Yes', I would say: "Well - it so happens that I used to be a Witness, am now out of it and am never going back. While it can be said that I wasn't upfront about it and therefore possibly told a white lie, I am wondering why the angels led you to me, where you have now wasted a considerable amount of your time?"

A little cruel perhaps, but I'm curious as to what their reply would be, if anything.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Nice... Is like the Bible says: snapdragon4 planted, Apollos watered but God let them free.

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Nice... Is like the Bible says: snapdragon4 planted, Apollos watered but God let them free.

• oompa
    oompa

hahaha...just loved that read...you got skills there snappy..........please do more.........oompa

• badboy
    badboy

I COULD DEFINATELY ASK THEM SOME GOOD QUESTIONS

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I am standing by for part two, Tell them from what you read in the pamphlet they gave you it seems like they believe only JW's will survive armageddon.

Then ask, does that mean God is going to KILL inocent men, women and children who are not Jehovah witnesses?

LD

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Looking forward to the next installment! Hello and welcome, by the way!

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Snapdragon4!! Nesrly fell off my chair when I saw it was you! The poster whose first post was the fax number of Bethel no less! Great experience - go to the top of the class!

You should post more often, this board would benefit greatly from your insight and experiences with your
    family.

How are you dear friend?

Sam

• snapdragon4
    snapdragon4
    but when I followed up with a question as to the identity of the leadership today neither Ruth nor Rachel was able to name a single member of the Governing Body.

Honesty

Unbelievable I know. They didn't have a clue. As a result, they were very embarrassed. Should they return, I'll pursue this point for all it's worth.

Snapdragton4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit