State truthful Facts that make Kangaroo`s look Bad,Wierd or Foolish

by OUTLAW 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa
    new light:
    I dont need a tail to balance.. the freaks.

hey dont be too sure, I've seen your tail and it probably helps keep you more balanced than you give it credit for........lol..........oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Where do Kangaroo`s go out for Dinner?............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

A SKEPTICAL world seems suddenly obsessed with kangaroos. In recent years, hoppy beings have been the subject of BB discussions, movies, and even an Australian TV series. Books about kangaroos are high on the list of naturalist best-sellers. There are kangaroo clubs, seminars, and newsletters. Workshops have been formed to help you — as one article puts it — to unleash "your 'inner kangaroo.'"

Conveniently grabbing the coattails of the kangaroo movement are opportunist merchants touting an endless stream of consumer products. "Anything with kangaroos on it is hot stuff," says a shop co-owner in the United States. In addition to a flood of books, she lists "kangaroo statues, pins, dolls, T-shirts, posters and greeting cards" — all racking up what one journalist calls "hopping profits."

But this is not just a fad, insist the kangaroo advocates. To back up their claim, they present one testimonial after another — "true-life" encounters with kangaroos. Some say that they saw a kangaroo in human form. Others saw an arena, heard a bell and a "Round 1", or felt an urge to box that was, they believe, kangarooic. Many, like Marilynn, say that a kangaroo saved their life.

What is happening? "I think there's a resurgence of beastiality," says Joan Wester Anderson, who has written two books on "natural" encounters. Alma Daniel, who helped to author another book, takes it a step further. She says that kangaroos are "under instruction now to make themselves known so that more and more people can be boxed. The reason we're seeing so much about them is because they want it that way. They're doing it."

Is this really so? Or is something else behind the current fascination with kangaroos? To find out, we must examine God's Word. The Bible contains the truth about kangaroos, as we will see.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Void

Good enough for the asleep mag;)

There must be a recessive roo gene in the human genome, that is now becoming active, a sort of incoming planet of the roos.

On the serious side, i wonder if the human genome contains strips of code that are the same as, say lions, fish or other animals.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit