WTS contradicts themselves on Light

by still_in74 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still_in74
    still_in74

hope you don't mind me mentioning that the above quote is not from the 1950 Watchtower, but from The Watchtower, 15 February 1981, p 19.

nope dont mind at all in fact the newer thge "light" the better! I must have crossed these to captions, I had a 2 or 3 pages of pasted paragraphs of various WT's while I was putting my research together

Thanks!!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

If anyone at the WTS needs help with "Light", please have them PM me, I'd be happy to be of assisstance. Bring_the_Light

• Mary
    Mary
    logic & reason said: A couple of years ago, I dug up some of the old references stating that the GB was not infallible. I looked it up because another JW relative and I were arguing about whether or not they were. When I pointed to the WT references, they said "Be careful... that's apostate thinking"

Yes, isn't it amazing how you can point out the inconsistencies in their own literature and when they have no defense, they fall back on 'that's apostate thinking'. Cult mentality at it's finest.

However, The Watchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic. It invites careful and critical examination of its contents in the light of the Scriptures.

Yes, and the minute you actually take them up on their offer, you're branded an "apostate".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit