What would you do if you knew...

by loosie 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

That one of your coworkers was cheating on his spouse with another coworker? I know the wife. she works at the school my daughter attends. I have met her twice. Should I let her find out on her own or let her know annonymously what is going on?

• mind my own
    mind my own

I would personally just leave it alone, especially since you don't know her very well. Plus, are you 100% certain?

MMO

• loosie
    loosie

Both of the people who are having the affair are friends of mine and have both admitted to the affair.

Maybe I need to get new friends.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Tell her anonymously

imho

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have a policy of never interfering or sticking my nose into other people's relationships. It's none of my business.

W

• delilah
    delilah

I think if I was you, I'd leave it go. You may not be thanked for spilling the beans...

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

What would be the purpose of telling her?

• DJK
    DJK

I suggest you tell your friends you have lost respect for them. Let them deal with it and get caught by someone else.

• Sirona
    Sirona

women should stick together and he should get discovered.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Having been on the recieving end of such a phone call, I say call her anonymously. Tell her facts, so she knows you are for real. The wife is always the last to know. It is a horrible feeling.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit