Notes from Losch's talk during "zone visit" to Hawaii (from my mother)

by Lady Zombie 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    1) Disgusting thing standing in the holy place

Everything must have a modern counterpart that points to the WTS
    or the need to be in it.

-- Terrorists, such as Al-Qaeda, are targeting political nations, not religious organizations.

See, it must be true. There are terrorist that do stuff like that already. It must be true.

-- Governments will confiscate all religious bank accounts and property. They will probably imprison clergymen and possibly kill them.

So all you congregations, don't bother holding available funds in a bank account. Just
    send it to First National Bank of WT, and we will use the funds wisely for Jehovah.
    (OTWO SAYS: I bet that is the entire reason for the talk.)

-- The sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven. The 2/15/94 Watchtower, page 20, indicates that this will likely be frightening phenomena in the sky more impressive than what was observed in Jerusalem . -- Josephus recorded that a comet appeared in Jerusalem in the first century and remained for 1 year (very unusual).

As long as no freak of nature appears in the sky, WTS can say NOT YET for the Great
    Tribulation. They can keep collecting money and recruits.

Don't apply Luke 21:26 about men being "faint out of fear" to today.

... no matter how we have applied it to today in our prophecies of the last 100 years.

-- Matthew 24:34 "this generation will be no means pass away until all these things occur". The anointed Christians still living will see the fulfillment of all the things foretold regarding the Great Tribulation, including Jesus' execution. However we do not know if they will survive Armageddon and enter the New World .

... no matter how we have applied it in our prophecies of the last 100 years.

We still cannot identify the King of the North and should not speculate

... no matter how much we have speculated it in our prophecies of the last 100 years.
    Oh, and no matter how much this very talk has speculated that terrorists occupy the
    position of King of the North.

-- Zechariah 14:12 "There will be a rotting away of one's flesh, while one is standing upon one's feet; and one's very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and one's very tongue will rot away in one's mouth". Jehovah may use radiation to destroy the wicked. ( Yes, Brother Losch actually said "radiation").

"We have answers for any scripture we choose. We must know what we are talking
    about."

We must be prepared. At an hour that we do not think it to be, the Son of man is coming

Isn't he here already? If he hasn't come in some sense yet, then he hasn't inspected
    the Christian forces of earth, nor has he chosen a faithful & discreet slave.

-- We will lose our homes, businesses, etc. We may be tested by how we view material things.

So if WTS praises those that are selling their homes to pioneer the rest of this system
    of things, don't assume it's desparation to raise more pedophile defense fund money.

-- The Christians in the first century fled to the mountains. Jehovah's mountain-like organization will offer protection (God's Kingdom could also be the mountain that we flee to).

Everything must have a modern counterpart that points to the WTS
    or the need to be in it.

Some doubt the nearness of the end because there are still so many to reach:

This whole section suggests the same old game. WTS wants to say the end is not
    yet so get back to the field and save those lives, but at the same time, the end must
    be imminent so hurry. Stay busy.

After Armageddon there will be a lot of work to do.
    Stay busy now. The rest of the talk is just YADDA YADDA YADDA.

• restrangled
    restrangled

It's strange, I just watched an HBO special on the survivors of the bombs dropped in Japan. Their eyes were burned out and had flesh hanging from their bodies, lips were burned away from their mouths. That was in the 1940's.

--Zechariah 14:12 "There will be a rotting away of one's flesh, while one is standing upon one's feet; and one's very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and one's very tongue will rot away in one's mouth". Jehovah may use radiation to destroy the wicked. (Yes, Brother Losch actually said "radiation

When are these fools going to quit making predictions? It's insulting, infuriating, and in the long run showing what asses they are. I went through the 1975 hysteria.

Why are they starting this crap again?....Because if they can't scare the rank and file with hellfire, they have to be scared into behaving by some form. Paradise promised and delayed your entire life does not make for permanent members. You need the fear factor to keep them in line as the Catholic Church well knows.

r.

• tfjw
    tfjw

Some new teeth and hair would be nice.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i am glad i do not look to the fds for guidance anymore.

• pseattle2
    pseattle2

How influential is Losch in the GB? Does anyone know this for sure? Is he closer to the top of the food chain or just some crazy-ass Austrian with "interesting ideas"?

I mean, we all know this whole WTS enterprise has been crazy from the get-go, but Losch is taking it to a whole new level. We're talkin' Mad Max territory here. Before it seemed more like a combination of Wizard of Oz and Lost Horizon, with some heathens burning gently in the background. The Kool-Aid's on fire. How much further can this dude take it?

"Radiation"? Seriously?

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

It's strange, I just watched an HBO special on the survivors of the bombs dropped in Japan. Their eyes were burned out and had flesh hanging from their bodies, lips were burned away from their mouths. That was in the 1940's.

--Zechariah 14:12 "There will be a rotting away of one's flesh, while one is standing upon one's feet; and one's very eyes will rot away in their sockets, and one's very tongue will rot away in one's mouth". Jehovah may use radiation to destroy the wicked. (Yes, Brother Losch actually said "radiation

Actually this is probably as close as we are going to get to having the WTS admit that the Great Trib could involve nuclear war or a nuclear incident of some sort..

We have Iran and North Korea trying to get the bomb, Pakistan (which is dangerously unstable) and India already have it (and I don't trust then one iota) how long can it be before Brazil or South Africa try for it (if they haven't already) not to mention terrorists who could target nuclear plants or explode dirty bombs in the middle of big cities. Then again it could be some damn fool thing over Taiwan that sets the US and China against each other.

Now if a nuclear incident happens it could be viewed as fulfillment of prophecy.

I for one do NOT believe for a moment that the governments will turn on "religion" in general. I believe there could be a backlash against certain religions and again that would just be viewed as prophecy coming true.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Must be the same sh!t Losch served up in Australia.

This is such a throwback to the speculations of the 70s. The difference was, JWs had the King of the North figured out with a much more complete picture of how everything thing would play out with the USSR... very, very soon. Also, with the literal 'this generation' explanation, there was a tangible timetable of urgency.

But it didn't play out like they prophecied. It was all wrong. Resurrecting some of those false prophecies just makes Losch look stupid to us meek, right hearted people.

B the X

• jambon1
    jambon1

Fancy discussing the manner in which people will die. Sick bastards! Really, I despair with this nonsense.

• Edward Elder
    Edward Elder

Same old worn out evil blah blah blah.....

When you stand back, use your god-given common-sense, engage your brain and consider their history of failed harmful predictions - it's like the emperor's new clothes.

Losch and his buddies are stark naked - only the dubs cannot see this.

I'm still in (for now) and am busy as an elder getting as many out of this cult as I can - soon will be my turn!

Thanks to all on this forum for helping so many.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

welcome edward elder.just be very cautious because when they are on to you they move very quickly.i will be praying for you-if you can pull at least one out of the fire it will be a start and a victory .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit