I had a Jehovah's Witness at my door this morning

by Vincent 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vincent
    Vincent

Hi all I had a Jehovah's witness knocking on my door on 31/05/08 it was very happy female, I could of have shouted at her but I was very close going that way as my legs were shaking a little bit like Jelly as I was talking to the Jehovah's Witness finding polite way of shooing her away. I have used the word Cult to them but they denied it. I said about Emma Gough but they said its because she wasn't looked after. I mentioned about 1 of the witnesses rape they denied that the elders are witnesses who did that to her and disfellowshipped her so the elders gotten away with the offence, the lady said she probley wasnt a Jehovah's Witness. Main thing I controlled my Anger if she came earlier in the year I probley would of bitten her head off.

The leaflet she gave to me was shredded as that can brain wash too. Vincent

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

They have a pet answer for everything. Mostly they do not keep up with current events other than the ( Wt watching the World...)

hope4others

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The last (only) ones who have showed up here in Oklahoma got run down the driveway.

I told the guy I had 30 years of the bull shit he was shoveling. He gave me a blank look.. re grouped, sidesteped. I asked him if he was learning impared or just stupid.

Oh... you used to be a witness?... I told him to get his car off my place...and not come back.

Jeff

• milligal
    milligal

I have had debates with my JW mother and I have come to the conclusion that they believe what they want to believe. Facts no longer matter-you may as well be arguing with a brick wall, minds made up-won't allow anyone to threaten their point of view. Good job trying!

• sspo
    sspo

My ex-wife told me she will jump off a cliff if the GB tells her to.

How in the world can you reason with someone with that mindset. Waste of time.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would be running for my Ouija board if I ever saw a witless at my door. That way, I would send every demon their way that I could summon, and that should be the last time they ever bother me.

However, if they ever make the stupid mistake of trying again, I would do everything in my power to summon the demons into their lives. The fool that attempts to host me in the event of my being recaptured had better be prepared for a marathon attack of demons.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Isn't it interesting if you have some sharp and pointed things to say about the society, they know you have some personal knowleged of what really goes on?

How much more pleasant for them to speak to the uninformed!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You should have put an Alka-Seltzer in your mouth and answered the door foaming from the mouth sinisterly.

• blondie
    blondie
    My ex-wife told me she will jump off a cliff if the GB tells her to.

I heard jws say this but at the same time I saw them "disobey" the GB in things such as being on time, going to the KH of the territory they lived in, attended the convention their KH was sent to, staying in hotels not on "the list," going out to eat at the convention, not wearing their badge in the evening, hogging the pool at their hotel, hogging the "free breakfast," talking during the meeting. He/she who is faithful in what is least will be faithful in what is much. If they don't obey the small things, they won't be jumping off no stinking cliff.

Blondie

• tan
    tan
    I would be running for my Ouija board if I ever saw a witless at my door. That way, I would send every demon their way that I could summon, and that should be the last time they ever bother me.

Then we'd hear or read about this "experience" in the watchtower or somewhere. Or we'd hear this story circulated by those dumb asses. lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit