Mormons

by Wordly Andre 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I went to a Mormon dance back when I was 16, I was kind of seeing a Mormon girl, while we were dancing in the Mormon dance hall some old lady came up to us with a ruler and made us stand 12 inches away from each other. Later that night we were making out in my car there was a knock on the window so I just drove off. I did notice that there were certain parts of the church that were off limits.

• JCanon
    JCanon

AVERAGE AGES OF MARRIAGE IN INDIA:

Prior to 19512013
    1951-5521.314.3
    1956-6021.215.1
    1961-6522.316.3

IN MEXICO:

The current minimum age of 14 for women and 16 for men encourages children β€œto leave school and go to work, causing a situation that creates a vicious circle of poverty,” five senators who sponsored the bill said in its text.”*

During Bible times property was quite important so if you had a brother who died childless, the brother was to marry his brother's wife but the resulting child took on the name of the deceased brother and inherited the land.

Polygamy as well as concubinage was never condemned in the Jewish culture nor in Christian culture. Christians with more than one wife in the congreation were restricted from serving as elders or ministerial servants in the congregation, not because of anything wrong they were doing, but because obviously they were already dividing their time between two or more households and that was deemed more important. Polygamy is practiced in many countries even now. So POLYGAMY like MASTURBATION has a strong Puritanical religious bias in Western culture that does not reflect the Biblical view on either of these issues.

In fact, it is part of the condemnation of the those who would become the "antichrist" in modern times, which includes JWs who "condemn marriage" that is, God-sanctioned polygamy if that is the cultural norm.

Interesting that in some states polygamy is illegal, but not immoral, yet the state sanctions gay marriage. Our culture looks down on masturbation but accepts abortions. It's SATAN's world, for sure.

JC

• golf2
    golf2

To a blind person, this question would be out of the question.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Thank god we don't live in those times, my sister in law looks like a goat

• JCanon
    JCanon

Here is a link connecting Mormons with JWs and the Illuminati:

http://www.cephas-library.com/jw/jw_jw_lds_same_origin.html (Mormons and JWs backed by Illuminati)

JC

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There are some interesting Mormon Apostate videos on Youtube.

search youtube for 'Mormon DNA'

Cheers
    Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit