Nightline program with segment on JWs has been changed until tomorrow night.

by AndersonsInfo 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• menrov
    menrov

Possible someone to share the program as a file as where I live, I cannot view this. Many thanks.

I guess one can view the program via this link:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jehovahs-witness-accuses-church-hiding-child-abusers-congregations/story?id=29586778

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW GoneBad - "...Kendricks' wife comes across as a real 'JW Bitch'!!!"

Dagney - "...The interviewer looked at the camera when she said that... it was like 'I can't believe she just said that!'"

Props to the producers and editors.

• flipper
    flipper
    Had to work last night. Just saw the Nightline you tube in total. Candace handled her interview beautifully. FREAKING WOW. That was powerful. Even more so than the PBS news report because it showed how arrogant Kendrick and his wife were with the lack of remorse and justification that Kendrick had " paid " for his crime. Yeah, right. Then the ever dutiful JW wife tries to call the police on the ABC news reporter. Priceless. People like Kendrick and his wife and WT leaders get what they have coming to them. All of them a bunch of jackasses
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Wow is all I can say, this really give Jehovah's earthly Corporation a black eye. My what a victory for Satan!

God this has got to wake up a lot of JWs, as well as dry up donations to their cause.

I bet lots of people are really getting turned off about any JW knocking on their door and wondering if any male they see with a child in the door to door work is is you know taking advantage sexually after all this bad publicity. Let the GB rant all they want to the brain dead faithful about how this is Satan's world and full of liars but this has got to shake the faith of many this time around way more than they have previously.

• SAHS
    SAHS
    As we can see, the real truth has gotta hurt for the WT organization!
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I saw the show, and it was good - any bad PR for the WTB&TS is good - but here's one thing that irked me just a little...

Candice Conti had a TERRIBLE experience, but in time she found the courage to

A. Liberate herself from the WTB&TS

B. Find a competent lawyer and TELL him what happened to her

C. Go into court and TELL the jury what happened to her and WIN her case

D. Go to the producers of Nightline and TELL her story...

But then, in front of the cameras, she says that telling what happened to her would "give (her) nightmares."

Candi, baby, the NIGHTMARE happened when you were nine! How could telling your story ONE MORE TIME be unbearable?

Overall, though, I say "Job well done!"

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I think people deal with abuse in the way they deal with it. Some can talk in detail about what happened without negative consequences and others can't.

I know my daughter wasn't given a choice when it came to talking in detail to the police and lawyers. It was needed for a conviction.

But a news reporter?? Nope, they don't need the horrible details to do a story, they just need to know she was molested period.

I thought Candace did a great job.

• Chris Hannover
    Chris Hannover
    But then, in front of the cameras, she says that telling what happened to her would "give (her) nightmares."
    Candi, baby, the NIGHTMARE happened when you were nine! How could telling your story ONE MORE TIME be unbearable?

I'm famous for being insensitive and harsh... but I found this to be insensitive.

I imagine that she feels like she is ripping her own heart out every time she tells her story.

She has done more than any of us to expose the WT. She has done enough, we shouldn't ask for more.

• millie210
    millie210
    Nathan Natas
    Candi, baby, ......

Not respectful for what the situation warrants.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This one's going out to all the morons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLOjmY--TA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit