New book: Keep Yourselves In God's Love: Chapter and appendix on blood

by truthseeker 50 Replies latest jw friends

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Bloodguilty organizations. What bullcrap. How about WT's blood policy that kills????

Isaac

• Exterminator
    Exterminator

Life is sacred = We can't kill without God's permission

Blood is sacred = We can't shed blood without God's permission

Genesis 9 = No debt of blood (bloodguilt) for an animal is counted if that blood is poured on the ground. On the other hand, the life/blood of a slain human is always asked back

There can be no atonement without the shedding of blood. There can be no bloodguilt without the shedding of blood

Is that so difficult to understand? There must be something in the American diet that impairs brain function

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You can't donate blood but you can freely use donated "worldly" blood to cure yourself! Like Hymophiliac treatments which takes many bags of blood for just 1 session....lucky Witnesses that so many kind "worldly" scum donate blood.

If the bible say blood can only be used on the 1. altar for attonement or 2. pour it on the ground.....so how do you get 3. for hemophiliac treatments and harvesting fractions for medicine???

THIS IS MY REASON WHY I RESIGNED FROM THESE HYPOCITES! THEY ARE BLOOD GUILTY!

• VM44
    VM44

How many people died because they refused vacinations because the Watchtower said vaccinations were unscriptural?

Then, the Watchtower reversed its stand, and said it was a matter of one's conscience. This happened when Knorr was in charge of the organization and after the opionated but more often wrong than right Clayton Woodworth had died.

The Watchtower is a blood guilty organization and should be avoided.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I think they are trying to get way from the mess GB have created all those years with the blood ban. The GB are a banch of old narrow minded fools, that they should be trial for murder. The hold a huge amount of blood guilty due to the blood transfusion dogma. They are insane and WT cult is one of the most dangerous cults ever created.

When they had organ transplans banned, they were using the same logic...it was declared by the "Wise Men" in Brooklyn as cannibalistic. It was like living in the flesh of other human entity and this was against "God's" law.

They chance this policy 3 times!!! At the end in 1981 "God's Spirit" guided them to the final concusion that is a matter of conscious...Again they use the same "logic". Eating blood is against God's law. But there is much difference from eating to transfussion. The blood it is liquid transplan. With the same "logic" of the WT: If I need a heart and I eat a heart (a donation from a car accident that is clinical dead)will I get cured?? I will get cured only if get a transplan of the specific heart. And the same is with blood. Eating blood(the commandment was given to the Gentile Christians to avoid eating animal with their blood), but a transfussion it is a matter life a death. So what is the most importand for God? The liquid transplan named blood, or to save a human life?

• Mary
    Mary
    "...They may reason that at some point fractions that have been extracted from blood cease to represent the life of the creature from which the blood was taken."

This is a wonderful example of the mindless reasoning the Governing Body has when it comes to the question of blood transfusions. In bible times, the blood that represented "the life of the creature" was poured out because the animal was dead. That was the only time the atonement was required because a life had been taken. When it comes to blood transfusions, the "creature from which the blood [is] taken" is not dead----they---are--still--alive, therefore, no 'atonement' is necessary because no life has been taken. In fact, the opposite is true: a life has been saved thanks to blood.

In my view, the Society's refusal to allow the R&F to make their own personal decision on this matter, and instead threaten them with mental, emotional and spiritual death if they defy them, falls under "assisted suicide", not "respect for the sanctity of human life".

I'm pretty sure that if the WTB&TS were threatened with losing their "Charitable Status" if they didn't change this doctrine, Crooklyn would get "new light" at warp speed.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of The Tort of Misrepresentation?

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Just when I thought they MIGHT loosen the reins on the R&F, they come out with this new book, and it seems they're going to tighten up even more. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this book, so I can pick it apart...

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

they needed this book because the r-n-f are totally confused on the matter.this sounds like somebodys great idea tht is aflop and needs to be sold to the flock.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Where in the bible does it BREAK DOWN the parts of blood and allow anyone ELSE to BREAK DOWN the parts of blood to maybe sorta sometimes use parts of it and thats ok sometimes but not always, and if you think you can you probably cant, and if you do and we catch you you are disassociated so....and what would a TRUE CHRISTIAN DO....and never mind that leukocytes are in breast milk....

they are so full of shit...they keep putting all this mishmosh out there and it only confuses people more but they feel inclined to say SOMETHING because the sheep are still asking questions.

My husband had a blood card in his wallet that is from about 1998 and he believes it is still a legal document. Ive washed it several times and he still puts it in the little window in his wallet which I find annoying because he doesnt frickin do ANYTHING ELSE they teach but he carries that damn blood card like it was a badge of frickin honor he does.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To yesidid: Very good points about alternative service. Years ago every military aged man was spoken to by an elder telling him not to serve in the military and not to do alternative service. But he was not to say the elders told him that. He was to say it was HIS conscience. Right. Half the young men didn't understand it even then.

Now they allow it and blame an immature conscience and say since the man knows more, he can now decide yes or no on alternative service. What a bunch of damn liars and hypocrites. I have never seen an organization that is so warped and twisted that they actually think the world is fooled and that they have God's approval. How can God be so stupid and confused so as to give such conflicting rules from year to year?

I cannot fathom how the WTS can still exist. Soon even the stupidest JW's have to see what a joke it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit