FAIRY TALE FOR WOMEN OF THE 21ST CENTURY

by BoozeRunner 7 Replies latest social humour

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

I love this one-I know you ladies love it also.

FAIRY TALE FOR WOMEN OF THE 21ST CENTURY

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said:
    Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and setup housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously
    on a repast of lightly sautéed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:

I DONT FUCKING THINK SO.
    _____

Boozy

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Boozy,

In my best Jim Carrey voice: "I like it alot"

Just think, if it had been a slightly larger critter, she could have been dining on another part of the anatomy.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

T41...lol @ "another part of the anatomy."

Boozy

• Topangagal
    Topangagal

Outstanding!!

I loved it!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL

• KenUK
    KenUK

Looking back;-)

The ol' ones are the best ones!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Boozey - you're awesome! And who says men don't know anything about women. You're right - I loved it!

Andi

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

ken - you still active ?

ty boozy - have sent it off to a neverbinajw friend who is going through a bad time with her partner right now ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit