Preparing for Armageddon

by Wordly Andre 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I thought you were suppose to stand up for you faith in the last hours? Oh man I remember here in LA when we had the NightStalker going around killing people, they were talking that the end was starting and thats the way it would start, that he was going to have a bunch of followers

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I think JWs DESERVE to be tortured. They should be locked into a house. When they are trying to catch up on a little sleep, a doorbell should ring and there should be people on the other side of the door who want to talk in circles, trying to shove a wacky diatribe down their throats, all the while belittling whatever thoughts the JW brings up.

Sounds like justice to me.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

so the JWs and Mormons share a hell

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    so the JWs and Mormons share a hell

Nah. Mormon hell consists of a giant lake of burning Jell-O salad. JW hell consists of smurfs singing "Happy Birthday" and various X-mas carols for an eternity.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Nah. Mormon hell consists of a giant lake of burning Jell-O salad.

With raisins and carrots in it!

• oompa
    oompa

All dubs are supposed to have an armageddon bag packed....this is current....wifey got the info from the hall, and made me buy a nice backpack last year and it is equipped for SURVIVAL!! True even the US gov says be prepared for emergencies in this manner, but you would not believe the crap in this bag....all it is missing is a handgun....even has $300.00 in it!!.......geeze...........oompa

• Dagney
    Dagney
    armageddon bag packed

Did you remember to pack wipes to clean off all the poo the birds are going to be dropping after eating 10 billion people?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Prepare, practice & participate.

• chickpea
    chickpea

oompa.... what is the $300 for? i cannot imagine what sort of commerce is going to exist during or after the big A?! lmao!

• knock knock
    knock knock

My family never had such a plan. In fact I never really heard talk of hiding the bible or mags or even food for tribulation time. I wasn't one in the know though. Only once did anyone outright say such a thing and I was taken back a bit by it. This long time elder kind of rocked back on his heels all proud - his usual stance - and said he had a bible hidden where no one would find it and he wouldn't tell ANYONE where. I can only assume he meant he didn't even trust his own family since they might turn apostate at the last instant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit