hi newbie to this great place

by freespirit67 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Deidra
    Deidra

Welcome. Your story a familar one for many on this board. Stick around and find some healing here.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board Free Spirit!

• Nowman
    Nowman

Welcome to the board, I was touched by your brief story and understand it completely.

Nikki

• Vincent
    Vincent

Welcome to the Board FreeSpirit As you was a JW since age of 2 I hope u get through any problem that still lingers as this can happen on a cult exit. Live your life as a happy person.

• Renegade
    Renegade

Welcome to the forum freespirit67.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Welcome to JWD!

Never mind the mess, it's hard to get a window washer in here. Something about "bad association."

RD

• mouthy
    mouthy

I so hope your daughter will delay getting "dunked"
    I was in it for 25 yrs, pressing 10 folks to get dunked,for which I am now truly sorry.
    I still believe in God as you say you do. So lets keep it in prayer.....Maybe the Holy Spirit will reach her heart before the WT waters....
    Keep posting
    Mouthy/Granny/Grace .

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, freespirit67!

~Sue

• freespirit67
    freespirit67

Would just like to say a massive thankyou to everyone who replied.this is what it is all about,being accepted for who you are without having any judgement made against you.I think this forum is going to help me get through alot of my issues and its great to know im not alone.Thanks again.

lol freespirit xxxxxx

Thought I would put me and my partners photo on my profile,nothing to hide anymore

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for you e-mail (((HUGS))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit