2 year old dies because his JW father refuses to allow a blood transfusion

by Honesty 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hopefully that will help blow it for them making their 7 million--most of whom are coming from Africa.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The GB don't care about this little boy in Africa that died. As they really didn't care about the Malawians that suffered either when they at the same time winked at the Mexicans JWs that just could 'buy' themselves out of the military issue.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Oh hear we go again....the chimps are jumping around in their cages again!!

The report said "Post mortem report on the deceased stated the cause of death among others as “severe anaemia”.

"Among others"......now I wonder what that could mean!!

Seriously this is so old hat. I feel for the kid, but what was the cause of death? IT WAS NOT REFUSAL OF BLOOD!!!

This is such a tired attack formation.

The heading "2 year old dies because his JW father refuses to allow a blood transfusion" is a lie or ignorant at best.

If you havent done a medical degree, shut up, if you dont know the casue of death, shut up.......wow.......silence.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Jeffery, you cling to that "among others" then and bury your head in the sand to the fact that many deaths in fact do occur due to the blood policy. Whatever makes you happy.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    The report said "Post mortem report on the deceased stated the cause of death among others as “severe anaemia”.

"Among others"......now I wonder what that could mean!!

Seriously this is so old hat. I feel for the kid, but what was the cause of death? IT WAS NOT REFUSAL OF BLOOD!!!

Ummm.....wouldn't the main cause of death be severe anemia? I'm not sure what GNA is--perhaps it's analogous to AP--but I would think they know Journalism 101 and put the most important information first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit