Is Obama Gay?

by sammielee24 68 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't give a shit if he's gay or has five women on the side but his wife is his main squeeze,,, or if he likes,, Orgies,,, OK!

My main concern is where he stands on civil rights. And is he willing to end this war as soon as humanly possible. We need someone to undo the damage of this dumbass mother fucker we got for a prez has done,,, and a former civil rights lawyer aughta know that very well.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

There is being gay, and then there is being gay.

Two different things.

If you were rabid about condemning gay people and it turns out you have your own play time with the boys, that will not go over well with Ma and Pa Kettle back home.

If you have just been a bachelor for a long time or are open about having a same sex "partner" or "associate" and otherwise do a decent job getting your cut of pork delivered to the folk back home, most people do not really care.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Why is Oprah looking at his belly button?

I'm more interrested in the Hulkster's love child.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

So that's where McCain's black baby came from in 2000. McCain and Obama had a secret muslim gay stem cell clone baby!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    My main concern is where he stands on civil rights.

?????? 'Civil rights' in this country has not been an issue for about thirty+ years..............

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Biz,

The prez has taken away our civil rights it has been a hot issue though out most of his time in office.

• BFD
    BFD
    Juction Guy: Come on Barack, be authentic, come out of that closet--LOL

Now if that isn't calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

BFD

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

lol BFD

• BFD
    BFD

JG, I just thought it was a rather wierd comment to come from you. You seem to have nailed your closet shut from the inside. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It just gets lonely in there.

BFD

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

FS,

The prez has taken away our civil rights it has been a hot issue though out most of his time in office.

I must have missed that. Which civil rights are we lacking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit