Peanut butter or jelly...

by zeroday 54 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

OK with the continuning political debate there is only one question remaining...peanut butter or jelly ( no not both) sandwichs...

For me Peanut butter with honey...and bananas...

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Peanut Butter---Peter Pan peanut butter is my favorite.

Jif is OK, just not sweet or smooth enough.

Jelly is cool too, just not by itself.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Peanut butter & honey, never tried banana's......Don't mind me I'm in picture mode tonight. It's gona be a picture for everything.

Cheers!

hope4others

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love peanut butter both smooth and crunchy. I like regular sandwiches. I like them with strawberry preserves, raisins, apple butter, honey or sliced bananas. I also like bread with peanut butter smoothed on and then toasted under the broiler. Yummy. I think I shall bake peanut butter cookies tomorrow.

• merfi
    merfi

You guys gotta try peanut butter and dill pickles. mmmmmm

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

or take a hot piece of toast straight out of the toaster and spread peanut butter on it.

I bought a jar of hazelnut butter once and that was pretty tasty too.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Gross Merfi, are you pregnant?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok I prefer the natural peanut butter that u have to stir because it separates. Grape jelly or honey are great but my favorite, Cheddar cheese. Before u complain remember that cheddar cheese crackers with peanut butter are sold in the USA

• merfi
    merfi
    Gross Merfi, are you pregnant?
    Geezus I hope not.

*running off to check calendar*
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wha happened, two of my favorite snacks are a good thick slice of sharp cheddar cheese dipped in peanut butter. Or a banana with p b smeared on.

If any of you live near Kroger, their store brand PB used to be very good.

or take a hot piece of toast straight out of the toaster and spread peanut butter on it.

I bought a jar of hazelnut butter once and that was pretty tasty too.

Yes, in a pinch I will take toast and put peanut butter on straight from the toaster. I haven't tried hazelnut butter. I have always wanted to try cashew butter. Cashews are not safe around me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit