WHICH BANKS DO WT USE?

by badboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY IDEAS?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

When I was in Bethel Citibank had an arrangemnet to give Bethelites free accounts... I'm assuming cause the society had their millions billions stashed away there.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

those with money in them

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Blood banks!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

In the 80's the British bethel used to use The Royal Bank of Scotland, don't know about now though.

Paul

• VM44
    VM44

What bank does the Watchtower use? This one sure has the right name!

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

When I was at Bethel a crew leader of mine who had some age on him, not some new buy put in charge, told me that he had met the brother who handles the money that the Watchtower "...does not know what to do with." He said that this brother invested it until the time came when they needed it. This guy was located in the upper midwest somewhere.

One

• Satanus
    Satanus

The canadian bethel used the cibc, when i was there.

S

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I wish I could remember....After I stopped being Cong Secretary, I remember the Accounts Servant telling me that all U K Congs had been asked to open an account with a certain bank so that money transfers happened quicker, cheaper and easier..I have tried , but I cannot remember which bank it was..My own bank has an "ethical policy" . if it were them, I may make mischief...

That was ten years ago. By now , who knows?? Do secretaries use the net to transfer funds?

• chikikie
    chikikie

I worked as a temp for LLoyds TSB in UK and was transfering all old TSB to the newer LLOYDS system, this was after they merged, and all the UK accounts were with LLoyds TSB, as being curious as I am, I could look at statements of congregations, the congo were pretty clean, they only thing I saw that cause abit of curiosity were the huge BACS/WIRE like monthly payments to an account in america, when I say huge thats not exagarating. THAT WAS IN 2003

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit