Do You Really Like/Love Who You Are?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I like being around myself. You never really know what is behind polite smiles tho...

• JH
    JH
    Do you love yourself?

Yes, I have 12,785 pictures of myself

Do you think that other people enjoy being around you??

Yes they do, I'm generous....

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love who I have become in the last year and yes I think I'm quite enjoyable to be around. I make sure everyone is having as much fun as humanly possible. I am a people person.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Do you love yourself?

Sometimes.

Do you think that other people enjoy being around you??

That happens too sometimes.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I've gotten into this pattern of looking at everyone and trying to decide whether I'd prefer to be them or not. Its been an extremely long time before I've come across someone who I think is better than me.

Not being envious doesn't directly make you feel good about your lot, but it is good perspective.

• dinah
    dinah

Ippy,

Would you teach me that polite smile thingy??

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Do you love yourself? Do you think that other people enjoy being around you?? Some days more than others. When its a bad day I try to keep my mouth shut.

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Do I love myself?

Sometimes,.. but apparently God does, so I'll have to take his word for it.

Do others love to be around me? Well, I hope so, I love others alot, even those who don't love me.

I think feeling valued by others, helps us feel value in ourselves.

Peace

CL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When I feel good and rested, I generally like/love me. Catch me on a bad day when I am not feeling well and behind on my rest? Well, I might say I am on the fence.

A lot of people like me. They feel I am warm, funny, sincerely interested in them and caring.

On the other hand, I make some people feel uncomfortable. Usually it's because they feel transparent around me and that I will see through their facade to the real person beneath. My daughter calls herself and me the mirror people. She says we hold up mirrors to people and they see themselves. Maybe that's more the reason they feel uncomfortable. Then again I can be intense and very passionate about life. I tend to be drawn to other intense people. Intensity can intimidate people. I don't ever mean to intimidate people and often am surprised when I see it happening.

• yknot
    yknot

alt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TtlB1A94LQ

Some find me witty and cute

Others wish I came with a button called mute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit