PROUD PARENTS - OUR 4D SCANS

by diamondblue1974 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

bloody hell its like an advertising poster for alien versus predator......muhahahahahahah......just kidding ya......ninja is happy for you ...woo hoo

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

W O W

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

YOU ARE MAKING ME BROODY!!!

I'm stoked, over the moon for you guys. What a miricle life is hey. And to see her now in mums' belly developing so beautifully. You are already blessed and it's going to be more so when she makes her arrival.

• Gill
    Gill

Wow! Congratulations! Wonderful pictures!

And they give you a video as well now!!! Fantastic!

They were just beginning 3D pictures when we had our last baby, 9 years ago. How things progress!

And, 23 years ago, they wouldn't even allow dad's into the scanning room!! Wonderful how things develop and change in hospitals.

Good luck, (though I'm sure you won't need it!) Oh! And get your sleep while you can!

I'm laughing wickedly now, as we know couples in their 30's who have had their first children recently........and I thought it was difficult to recover from lack of sleep when I was 21 and had my first........lack of sleep for 30+ folk is not a pretty sight!!!! ( Kind wicked laughing going on here!)

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I completely agree. Sleep as much as you can now. I had my last at 32. I would fall asleep standing and rocking him. When my back hit the wall I would wake up! And warning, the first 6 weeks are torture. Sadistic torture!

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit