Two Wrongs Make a Right

by Satanus 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

If you're a christian, they do. Let me explain. Adam disobeyed god by eating the taboo fruit - a wrong for which he had to die. Jesus comes on the scene, and is killed. Is that a wrong or a right. In view of the bible pronouncement of woe on judas for betraying him, and his bloodguilt falling on the jewish rulers, it is also a wrong. However, to god, it ends up being right, as jesus death cancelled out adam's sin. Right?

S

• Dirty Rat
    Dirty Rat

At Armageddon, billions will have to die because Jesus died for Adam who died.

Nothing makes sense to me, after 2 beers.....

• TopHat
    TopHat

I do believe you are NUTS. :))

• Dirty Rat
    Dirty Rat
    I do believe you are NUTS. :))

He called ya nuts Satanus.... or was that for me

• Satanus
    Satanus

Don't worry, rat, tophat just misses the the tussles we used to have. She is trying to get me going. But, i refuse to be drawn in. Btw, what happened to your old account, did they run out of numbers to count your posts?

S

Ps, i think tophat is coming around ;)

• TopHat
    TopHat

Where would I be coming around S? The Maypole?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Like the song goes, she'll be comin around the mountain, when she comes. She'll be driving 6 white horses, when she comes. Yup, i see some white horses;) Or, maybe it's the porto.

S

• TopHat
    TopHat

Nawww, I am just trying to bring my post up to 2000....I need to change my browser from Mozilla to IE...just a moment

• TopHat
    TopHat

Ahhhh, much better.

So where is your partner in crime?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Which partner would that be? You got 146 posts to go. Do you think you can last that long in a scrap?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit