I totally cross Xbox 360 off my want list.

by 5go 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Get a PS3 they're far more versatile with bluray capability, flash memory slots and you can use your computer as a media server to your PS and play everything

on your computer such as mp3. movie files and pictures

And they do look a lot better than the X-box too

• Galileo
    Galileo

Get a PS3 they're far more versatile with bluray capability, flash memory slots and you can use your computer as a media server to your PS and play everything

on your computer such as mp3. movie files and pictures

And they do look a lot better than the X-box too

Yeah, I love my PS3 as a Blu-Ray player. It is a better built machine. If your not into FPS's, it's probably the way to go. I actually much prefer the WMC interface for streaming movies and mp3s on my 360. Personally, I could never give up Halo 3 or Gears of War (and the upcoming Gears of War 2). If you're just going to have one, it really depends on what you're going to do with it. If Blu Ray is your main concern, than it's a no brainer. If games are,I'd say go with the 360 unless there's a specific game you want to play that's PS3 exclusive.

• ninja
    ninja

is it as good as a commodore 64?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Well OK maybe not a commodore 64 but dam close

In some ways I kind of miss those simple machines, never had to deal with viruses and invading trojans back in those days did we

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have a regular Xbox, and it does fine with the games I like to play.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Dude you work for Sony or something?

• Caedes
    Caedes

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/1383-Zero-Punctuation-Console-Rundown

Console wars, only a serious issue if you are 12 and your mum will only buy you one console.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit