gb solidifies ownership etc. last year tak

by booby 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• booby
    booby

my first try at this. If you want to see what they eat up or be reminded of what they eat up follow this link if of course it works.

http://www.jwproclaimers.org/Files/DC/2007%20DC%20Kansas%20City/16%20They%20Keep%20Following%20the%20Lamb%20No%20Matter%20Where%20He%20Goes.mp3

• Grammy
    Grammy

I got a box that said I needed a username and password when I clicked your link.

• booby
    booby

try jwtalks for login and followthechrist for password. It is a Yahoo group and no not jw yahoo's the real Yahoo

• Honesty
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I'm too lazy. Can you just tell us what this is about.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Anthonee Moreass of the Gibbering Buddy explains what it means to "Follow the Christ" in Jehoobie's cult.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

This audio talk needs to be distributed more widely. It shows how desperate the GB is getting.

Anthony Morris quite explicitly tells the audience they (and all JWs) follow Christ, by following the GB & Anointed. JWs are told to trust everything they're told, since the "slave" is faithful.

I know the leaders of the WTS expect blind obedience from the R&F, but I've never heard it so plainly stated.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The phrase "genuine anointed" was repeated many times throughout the talk.

Quotes from GB Member, Anthony Morriss III:

• "Anointed and F&DS has built a fine record of following Christ Jesus"
    • "All of the GB are genuine anointed men, so Jehovah has honored me with anointing for decades"
    • "We are not defiled by BTG...no falsehood is found in the mouths of the genuine anointed, the doctrines are pure...without blemish"
    • "We want to build your confidence and trust that the Slave Class deserves our trust. You can trust us. You can go with the Anointed as we follow Christ Jesus."
  • doinmypart
    doinmypart

More snippets from Morris' talk:

"The KHs, the Assembly Halls, the Branches, HQ all belong to Christ Jesus. And who has he entrusted with them? The FDS, particularly the spokesmen of that Slave, the GB."

"Spectacular!...Spectacular increases are evidence of Christ's support. Now listen to this, last 15 years the number of congregations has grown by 30,212...a 43% increase in congregations...Say Jehovah & Jesus aren't blessing this Slave."

"If Jehovah God and Jesus Christ trust this FDS, should we not do the same? Think hard about that."

"Some know members of the Slave, members of the GB, they found out, 'Oh my! They're not perfect.' And some have even abandoned the truth."

"The Slave has been faithful, and marvelous about the faithfulness. Let me prove that to you. The WT has been published for the last 128 years, the Slave has never missed one...a challenge to write in such a way that it is not misunderstood. We don't get it perfect, but we're faithful at it."

"You are the most thinking people on this planet."

"Do you understand that they [elders giving DC talks] are going off of an outline that was written and edited by the FDS...we want you to be grateful...never forget where it came from."

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

[gag]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit