Russell's Will

by radar 34 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

RoRo & Farkel:

After you two finish your "after 69ing" cigarettes, swish and rinse, and then maybe either or both of you can address the issues you conveniently ignore by attacking "motive".

You two sound like my JW relatives when I tell them about the UN fiasco. Rather than deal with the facts which occurred, their first response is to attack the motives of those who discovered the info.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

RR,

You mentioned that my intent is to discredit (everything you say).
    This of course is a lie in itself.

I have no axe to grind with you or any of your BS friends. I do have an axe to grind with ones that push pseudo fantasy and declare it TRUTH. If one follows your BS friends as I have and a few others, they eventually see how things are distorted by you and others of your faith.

Because my posts were continually edited or removed from the PRESENT TRUTH FORUM by the moderator who I see as a control freak, I no longer post on that forum. I hope that Defender's revamping of his (THE DEVINE PLAN AND ITS CHRONOLOGY) book will be on the internet for others to see. I would be intersted in seeing the changes compared to his first original. I still have the copy he sent me a few years ago.

Also, I am still waiting for the history book you have been writing. Hopefully it will be backed by facts and not speculations that change as Russell's dates have.

Say hello to the gang for me.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

MA,

Edmond C.Gruss has a book that was written by him and Leonard Chretien in 1997 called:
    Jehovah's Witnesses their Monuments to False Prophecy

Freeminds has these for sale for $10
    There is a couple pictures of Russell standing by the Great Pyramid on page 17. I am sure RR has a picture or two of Russell by the Pyramid with his tape measure and yard stick.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Good for a chuckle.

> http://www.freeminds.org/ts2/ts25.htm

Dont forget to click on NEXT PAGE until you get to the end.

• Farkel
    Farkel

MadApostate,

: After you two finish your "after 69ing" cigarettes, swish and rinse,

That was totally uncalled for.

:... and then maybe either or both of you can address the issues you conveniently ignore by attacking "motive".

I've already expressed myself in the best manner I can. Attack that, but do so without your condescending "please read this very SLOOOOOOWLY." Be specific.

: You two sound like my JW relatives when I tell them about the UN fiasco. Rather than deal with the facts which occurred,

Present some facts, then.

:...their first response is to attack the motives of those who discovered the info.

I know your motive: you stir up shit for the simple reason of stirring up shit. I've already said that. I didn't call you an asshole because I don't think you are worthy of me stating the obvious.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit