ATTENTION ALL WHO ENJOY FINE BOOZE

by nomoreguilt 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I was referring to the other MR., the Crowne Royale itself. LOL As I sometimes refer to my friend, Mr. Jack Daniels himself who happens to be keeping me company at present.MMMMM Cheers, and I won't inquire about the dog house mr.

Oh, I am saving the Apple Pie for a festive occasion. Like maybe Friday night. Saturday night. Any night, I guess. They're all pretty festive to me.

Take care

NMG

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

...by the way, Everclear, by any standard, can NEVER be considered "fine booze".

Adding other ingredients doesn't make it any better.

You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

-Breck (of the "booze snob" class).

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

OHHHH OOOPS! Yeah, I really like Mr. Royale.

momz

• avishai
    avishai

Octarine prince, in some states, like Kalifornistan, 151 proof is all they allow, 190 is verboten. So everclear there has a lower proof.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Low-key......Fine booze is in the taste buds of those that THINK it's Fine booze. I agree that Everclear is just booze, however, Apple Pie Turd is a unique expierence. Step over here to the wild side for a moment friend. LMAO Just a turd indeed!!!???

I suppose then that you HAVE sampled Everclear???? Smells terrible and I wouldn't drink it stright myself. I have drank just about everything WORTH drinking. I myself enjoy my booze.

NMG

• changeling
    changeling

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't alchohol burn off when heated? Like if you put wine in a sauce and heat it...???

changeling

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It does, to some extent. But wine is much lower in alcohol content than Everclear. It takes a little while to burn off all the hooch.

• Barbie Doll
  • footstepfollower
    footstepfollower
    Octarine prince, in some states, like Kalifornistan, 151 proof is all they allow, 190 is verboten. So everclear there has a lower proof.

Really? I never knew that. I chugged a 1/3 of a bottle of everclear once the 190 proof. I got so dehydrated my contacts fell out minutes after. Everclear is far more wicked than say bacardi 151, I could drink straight 151 with ease that everclear is horrid.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It does sound rather delish - may just try it - but am I going to end up with exploding jars???

I've only ever made my own khaluah and Cape Velvet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit