The Society is Upset: R&F Not Following the Recommended Lodging List

by SirNose586 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

nice points Quotes....

they probably lose out on adult-channel ppv purchases too

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

The best convention I went to was also the last one. We stayed at a place of MY choosing. No list to go by. We got a great rate and a great room. My daughter was about 3 at the time. My wife got to feeling bad so we left early from the Saturday session. I took my daughter swimming when we got to the hotel. She was 3 and had an accident. She left a "baby ruth" in the pool. I got her out and hauled ass, but made sure to tell the management that "someone sh*t in the pool."

About the time all the little dubs got back and headed to the pool, it was closed for cleaning for the rest of the weekend. It was too funny! I still crack up every time I think of all those pissed off dubs. The kids because they wanted to swim, the parents because they wanted to ditch their kids.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is pxxxed at the robots going to unapproved hotels, just imagine how pxxxed they would be if everyone simply blew off the whole thing. There would be nothing in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund boxes. The new littera-trash would all have to go back to Beth Hell. The speakers would have an empty auditorium to speak to. There would be no reason to waste the water for the baptism, since no one would be there. And, there would be no way to make up their mandatory Sunday afternoon deficit.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I'd call good hotels the very first night to try to get in, and somehow they always seemed to be full (before midnight of the Tuesday when they were first posted).

not hard to figure out, Goph. those "in the know" ahead of time would hook their friends up, and of course, predictable to human "nature" they would share with their friends, yada yada yada.......

terri

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I've mentioned this in an earlier thread sometime ago....

The WTS must be upset because they are losing kickbacks, erm -- bonuses, from these major hotels for booking there.

This happens alot in the buisness I'm in. So I would think of as a threat to WTBS financially.

Quirky1

• Layla33
    Layla33

It should become abundantly clear that this "society" is nothing more than a business trying to control the masses...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit