I wasn't sure where to post this ??

by closer2fine 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Closer...why not have him take a walk on the wild side and try using the new laser razors that you only need to use once a month or some of the new chemicals that wipe hair off?

Here is a link to explore some of these:
    . http://apps5.oingo.com/apps/domainpark/domainparkresults.cgi?Partner=netcorp&Keywords=home%20hair%20removal&rs

Of course, I'm not going to promise you that he won't blind himself with the laser or that the creams won't make a mess but then shaving is a hazardous occupation. LOL!

Skipper

All great deeds and all great thoughts have ridiculous beginnings--Albert Camus

• TR
    TR

I've got a Wahl. I'll never use anything else again, and I've had just about every shaver there is. Norelco, Remington, Braun, etc.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• zev
    zev

the best kind is a brandy new one your wife uses on her leggs....bic's i think.
    i get a pissa shave from those.....

oh...electric? hmmmmm.....

hedgetrimmers dont work for him?

[8>]

-Zev
    -The "Truth" is out there! TRUST NO ONE!
    I WANT TO BELIEVE!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Thanks guys :o)

closer

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Closer2, I have found that "trimmer-type" shavers work very well. They are more like the clippers that barbers use. Those give a good close shave, at least for me. A good professional model is ANDIS, but try a beauty supply store is you look for one.

Boozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit