Photos of you with someone famous?

by sacolton 32 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

I forgot that I did valet for some years as well. I have drove many famous folks' cars, how's that for potential blackmail hehe. Blessings.........

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have a video of me shaking Al Gores hand. I ran into him in Valdosta Georgia, before he and Clinton were elected.

I have to get it digitalized, so until then, you can call me a bullshter.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

00000001-1.jpg

Me and Martin Sheen.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Sure:

Here's me with Johnny Depp:

alt

And William Shatner:

alt

And Tom Cruise:

alt

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thats funny Commodore! I ain't got no pics, but I did shake hands with Chretein. I was standing near the centenial flame at the millenial celebration, on parliament hill. He came towards me with camera crew and right after he shook my hand and the cameras were off me, one of his 6ft4 bodygaurds plowed me to the ground.!

I spoke with Fredrick W. Franz, and unbeleivebly he couldn't answer my question and was very rude indeed. . I waited about two hours to speak with him and I was only 16

I was in a public speaking competions, competing with regional schools in the late 70's. OJ Simpson was one of my judges. He shook my hand, and said," Good job!" Of the three, he is the most infamous and seemed like the nicest of the bunch. Talk about irony. No pics worth takin here!

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Here's me and the Jackson 5 LOL:

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Oh! And here is me with Brittany Spears and Aretha Franklin:

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Me and Dubya

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    Me and Dubya

I think the thread title was "you and someone famous", not "infamous".

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Jesse Jackson and Jenna Jamison here.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit