What do you think fellow posters think of you?

by JH 81 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Other boys? I have no idea what you're talking about. Seems like there may be a case of a slipped roofie into one of my warm milks. Hmmmm...care to do some investigating?

• dinah
    dinah

A&W, I think you're wonderful even on your bitchy days.

I'm so moody I guess people have to check to see which version of me they are talking to.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

They probably think, "Dear God, she put up *another* one of those annoying Werewolf threads. I really wish she'd stop doing that."

Unless, of course, they are addicted to the game like me in which case about every third game I'm providing their fix ;)

Jackie

• brinjen
    brinjen

They probably think, "Dear God, she put up *another* one of those annoying Werewolf threads. I really wish she's stop doing that."

Unless, of course, they are addicted to the game like me in which case about every third game I'm providing their fix ;)

Jackie

What Jackie said.

• dinah
    dinah

Lol@ Brin and Silence. Those of us who are addicted seriously love you!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think that your thinking about what others might think and their thoughts about about thinking about others leads nowhere.

Don't speculate. Be direct.

If you fear you might have offended someone, ask them. Then work it out.

You are the most important person to please. Are you living up to your own expectations? Working on that alone takes a lifetime.

Most people are too busy worrying about themselves to think much about you. Doubt me? Check out the mirrors in a fitness club. Who are they looking at? Themselves!

• oompa
    oompa

They think "is oompa really as drop dead sexy as his avatar?"..................oompa

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

hmmm, sounds like some redneck. That guy never says anything.

• sacolton
    sacolton

"Hmm. He's from Oklahoma ... must be a redneck nerdy hick."

Actually, I'm from Iowa. So, I'm part Yankee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit