Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

by Aleman 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Aleman
    Aleman

Actually, the TRUE religion, which came from Israel of the past, was not a man made religion. It was all God, he put the rules and the commition to obey his comandments so as to be in his good side and have him light up your way in which you are to walk.

You walk in the dark side of the moon, which is why you don't read the Bilble and watch the news and have nothing but sceptisism to say. The day you decided to stop believing in God is the day God's enemies became your friends and allowed you to think anti-Christial, anti-religious thoughts. Tell me this then, If you have it all figured out, Why not live life to the fullest and leave this forum? Is there something you need from this place that you don't get elsewere? Or are you trying to prove that life without love, God, is better than life without HATE?

-Aleman

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    If you have it all figured out, Why not live life to the fullest and leave this forum? Is thAere something you need from this place that you don't get elsewere?

And how do you answer that, Aleman?

• inrainbows
    inrainbows

aleman

Actually you seem to be ignorent of the fact your statement, with various details changed, could be made by the believers in ANY religion. And of the history of the Bible (it's a religious book, not a book written by god).

You are as unable to prove YOUR beliefs regarding god are true as a Hindu, a Mormon, a JW or any other believer; yet you have the arrogance to assume you are right.

And where do you get off assuming I don't believe in god or watch the news?

• Aleman
    Aleman

The reson I know is when you wrote

"How many predictions about the end of the world have there been? LOTS.

How many have come true? Zero.

What is lots divided by zero?

Zero! That is the statistical chance of a prophecy about the end of the world coming true."

I know by this that you don't know diddly squat about prophecies or the predictions that was written in the Holy Bible.

-Aleman

• poppers
    poppers
    I know by this that you don't know diddly squat about prophecies or the predictions that was written in the Holy Bible.

Another statement in an ever growing list by Aleman of utterly stupid remarks. His statement was about predictions for the end of the world that have come true. What Biblical prediction for the end of the world has come to pass? Which of the many predictions for the end based on the Bible and made by WTBS have come to pass? Why are you still here, Aleman? Still doing "research"? Did you get the big dunk yet? Don't you know you're not supposed to associate with the likes of us here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit