A true friend told me about "Crisis of Conscience."

ESTEE

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

All I have left is my hubby and Cat.

hope4others

• zeroday
    zeroday

I thought I did but after 28 years and leaving the Borg I realized it was all a lie...now I have none...what I thought were friends was an illusion and has made me wary of making new ones...

• *summer*
    *summer*

TRUE friends???

No!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yes, I have met some people right here on JWD that I consider real, true, friends. They have really been here for me during a very difficult time. I am truly blessed to have them in my life.

BB

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I have several very close friends including a few I've met through JWD. I feel extremely lucky and very sad for people that don't. There are wonderful people in the world, don't let those evil bastards that didn't really love us keep you from finding them.

• wings
    wings

If you don't include relatives, then I'm a bit void right now. I think it is an ex-jw thing. I'm here because I want friends, true friends, as you put it. I'm working on it.

RC - what would you consider a true friend?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

A true friend is very tough to come up with in life cuz it would mean meeting someone very much like = ME!

And many people I seem to half get to know have ideas that I am someone else!

So go figure!

But Yep ME is pretty damn hot as friends go!

• chickpea
    chickpea

i have 2 exceptional friends and i believe it is, as you say r.crusoe, because i am an exceptional friend for them.... i am the primary emergency contact for both and have POA for one, who also is a trustee in our will .....it is good to know someone has your back....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit