Would YOU Remain A JW If You Thought The Watchtower Could Be Reformed?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Not by the definition for reform that I know. The claims this organization has made leave it no room for failure, mistakes, or even NEW LIGHT. If one speaks for God Almighty, then one never goes back on one's word. These assholes have hanged themselves and in due time they will suffer the pains meant for the false prophets.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hillary was right you do have a lot of questions. But then it shows you

are quite a thinking person, and they are quite intriguing. Keep up the great threads!

lol

hope4others

In answer to that ? I'm not sure, I think my memory would have to be erased and then I could be

be brainwashed in the church of the reformed jw's. ha ha

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Personality-less cult is more the order of the day Minimus = which always made me very suspiscious of ones who seemed to ooze personality like they were acting it all up and getting lots of popularity and attention.

Can't quite figure that one right now - maybe because some are genuinley totally deluded and others are genuinely totally milking the popularity and whatever pleasures it provides? Unsure about that really? I have only me as a point of reference and so cant quite relate to either lifestyle choice!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

For years I hoped that reform would happen. At this point I'm agnostic and don't believe one word of the bible, so even if they did clean up their act - I'm not interrested.

• crapola
    crapola

I really don't know for sure, but I don't think so. There are to many bad memories . And if you still had to preach, well I just can't do that anymore, so I guess my final answer is No.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

That is so right crapola! If you haven't got bollocks like a dog, how can you go round telling everyone about it?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I don't believe in the Watchtower. So what use is reform?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I don't think any kind of reformation would be possible based on the fact the organization still bases its doctrines and ideologies on a 2000 yr. old book called the bible

how can mankind possibly advance himself off ancient mythologies and social values ?

• Quentin
    Quentin

No.....being gone from for thirty years tends to make my No hard nosed....it will never change....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit