FUN TEST! I am 37% JW!! Post your percentage here plz

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 145 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

10%

Good, it gives me something to work on. 0% here I come.

• EmergedAsMe
    EmergedAsMe

Ha ha - I got 10% too...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

30% looks like I will have to change my vehicle to a b2 door luxury model or to a total piece of worthless shit, & stop mowing my lawns LOL

• Mythbuster
  • dgp
    dgp

I got 20%, and I'm a worldly :-). I guess that's because I own a four-door car and I don't care that much what people think about me.

You have some serious changes to make before you can be baptized as a Jehovah's Witness. Your attitude will likely get you labeled as a rebel. Parents will not encourage their children to hang around you or your children, unless there is reason to believe they can help you become a better Jehovah's Witness. It is unlikely that you will ever really fit in at the Kingdom Hall.

• loosie
    loosie

You are 10% Jehovah's Witness!

You have what Jehovah's Witnesses call a "rebellious spirit" and a "bad attitude". Even if you became a Witness, you would be a bad one. You'd probably talk to disfellowshipped people instead of shunning them like you're supposed to. You wouldn't blindly agree to every new teaching of the Watchtower. The only friends you would have at the Kingdom Hall would be the teenagers that think you're cool, and the other "rebels". The Kingdom Hall is not in the cards for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit