So... Do you think you're good looking?

by LouBelle 113 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

After Laylas' : do you think looks are important thread, thought this would be a good follow up.

Personally I'm just a regular girl, nothing exception, got good teeth, I do love my hair and don't think I'm ugly, but know that I'm no stunner either

So come on be honest - how do you rate yourselves.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I'm pretty ugly. I'm convinced that I'm the result of some sick genetic experiment conducted in the 1970s.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I would rate my current looks as decent or slightly above average. Back when I was 25, I was definitely more handsome.

• Layla33
    Layla33

My daddy thinks I am beautiful, haha, my grandma too, that's all that matters in the world to me.

Actually I think most times I am "cute". I have nice dimples that I really like, and a few freckles on my nose that I like as well. My favorite quality is my eyes. On my best day when I am dressed up, high heels on, nice suit, I can turn heads. When I wake up in the morning, first thing I think I look like eddie munster and someone better really like me or else they will get a shock.

Cute, yes, that's how I rate myself, about a 7.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

When you are told something all of your life, you eventually accept it. Hence, all of my life I have been told that I am cute, a Fox, extremely attractive, handsome, WOW that's a dad? George Hamilton looks. So, I suppose that that is me.

Oh, there have been reported cases in the past of women who have had to be hospitalised. It seems as though they either strained or in some extreme cases , have broken their necks taking a second look.LMAO.

My humble opinion.

NMG

• hotspur
    hotspur

That's a bit like asking "Are you a bad driver?".... Who's going to admit to that?

Me, I didn't think I was until I met the love of my life 4 years ago. My ex-wife never, ever mentioned what I looked like.

This new lady says I look like a cross between George Clooney and Dustin Hoffman.... am I gonna argue against that....? ( we get married next Friday)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Do you think you're good looking?

No.

Nobody else cares anyway.

No problemo!

• *summer*
    *summer*

Love your answer, sad emo:-)

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

My thoughts on the question - ignore the question! lol!

Go figure!

• Casper
    Casper

Hubby says I am, but then he may be "Biased"...

I do think my Sister is gorgeous and my Brother is a tall, blond hunk.... so maybe I'm somewhere in the middle...

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit