Ok guy's what's in your pockets?

by greenhornet 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I just got off work at the jail. So in my pockets I have a flashlight because I work midnights, my wallet, 3 pens, hand sanitizer, 3 sharpies, I'd badge, a hankie, a little spiral notebook, a cloth to shine my boots. a handcuff key,

• DJK
    DJK

Coins and paper money. A wallet, two cigarette lighters, cigarettes and two sets of key rings.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Something that's warm, hard, 10 inches long, and when you squeeze it, white goop comes out...

yup, it's a tube of squeezable yogourt!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Nothing ever more than folding currency and an exacto knife for work. I hate feeling encumbered with bulges in my pockets. OOOPS, some bulges are unavoidable. Not intended to be risque.

NMG

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I have waaay too much crap in the pockets today. I've got keys, change, a pen, a flash light, a tire gauge, a zippo, a comb, a knife, chap stick, and my wallet.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Generally I carry money, keys, and a pen. I also carry my bank card if I think I might need it.

And none of those crapts.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Wallet, keys and memory stick to tranfer data between the home and work computer. And my trusty moose antler folder that I built.

alt

alt

• lurker
    lurker

Coins pocket knife and my gratitude stone.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I like my pockets pretty much unencumbered. Sorry, but guys with shit bulging out all their pockets look like a doofus.

But, I always carry a small (3" closed and 5" open), thin, all steel spring-assisted pocket knife. I use it several times a day and essentially am never without a knife on me. No REAL man is. A guitar pick. Both always in my right front pocket.

Always have a small tube of lip balm in my left pocket.

Usually a small handkerchief in my back right pocket.

That's it.

S4

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Never leave without a good pocketknife.

wallet, money clip, chapstick, keys.

I wear a vest often.... when I do much of the pocketstuff heads topside to the vest. I spend a lot of time driving or riding a horse and it's easier to get into a vest than pants pockets.

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit